Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    wtb diablo 2 style,uniques had fixed stats and not this random bullshit,and only could have a bit more or a bit less ,but not completely random 3 stats or whatever garbage legendaries in d3 get,same with set items.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhazred View Post
    wtb diablo 2 style,uniques had fixed stats and not this random bullshit,and only could have a bit more or a bit less ,but not completely random 3 stats or whatever garbage legendaries in d3 get,same with set items.
    I agree with the fixated stuff, I haven't gotten a single GG legendary in a LONG long LONNNNG time mind you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember when Uniques weren't ridiculous pieces of fucking shit? Remember how in Diablo 2 they were frequent, and STILL useful? What happened?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Remember when Uniques weren't ridiculous pieces of fucking shit? Remember how in Diablo 2 they were frequent, and STILL useful? What happened?

Not exactly a hard answer two things come to play

1) Jay Wilson
    2) RMAH

Mate at least that is not something you'd wear while deceiving yourself into believing that the int on your barb. set-piece would at least boost your resistance ;_;

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a, I got a....

Never mind. Give me a fucking break, would ya?!

10+ Year Old Account
    I vendored the two legendaries I got yesterday and really wish I had take a screen shot before now that I know this thread is here.

The first one was a Nat's ring with 40 Str, 30(ish) dex, 40(ish) Vit, Thorns damage, extra health from globes, and I wanna say increased gold pick up radius.

First I was like YEAH!!!! and than I Idd it and was like WAAAA. It was very depressing

The second one was some God awful shield called the Ivory Tower. I don't even remember the stats but they were so bad that I just vendored it too.
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

10+ Year Old Account
    I should get a reward for this shit. This thing would be useless as a one-hander

Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    I vendored the two legendaries I got yesterday and really wish I had take a screen shot before now that I know this thread is here.

The first one was a Nat's ring with 40 Str, 30(ish) dex, 40(ish) Vit, Thorns damage, extra health from globes, and I wanna say increased gold pick up radius.

First I was like YEAH!!!! and than I Idd it and was like WAAAA. It was very depressing

The second one was some God awful shield called the Ivory Tower. I don't even remember the stats but they were so bad that I just vendored it too.

Well it would have had more dex than that because that is fixed but you got royally screwed on the random properties.

Ivory tower is right up there with the worst legendary going around.

I found a Gavel of Judgment yesterday that would give Ivory tower a run for its money though

Actually my favourite legendary for comic value is the big mother of a mace. I can't even swing it once per second but by gosh when I carry it I can run fast.

I recall this would be actualy good for the Soundrell for the knock on hit, there is a xbow that gives Freeze but on a much lower chance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Klein View Post
    Well it would have had more dex than that because that is fixed but you got royally screwed on the random properties.

Ivory tower is right up there with the worst legendary going around.

I found a Gavel of Judgment yesterday that would give Ivory tower a run for its money though

Actually my favourite legendary for comic value is the big mother of a mace. I can't even swing it once per second but by gosh when I carry it I can run fast.
    It may have been more, but not much. I promise you, all the stats were under 70(ish)
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

10+ Year Old Account
    At some point this has to be a statistical impossibility.

http://i.imgur.com/RhORk.jpg

And I repeat this to drive the point home: this is THE best gear I'm finding. No rares, no legendaries ever in the almost 16,000 elite kills has garnered me anything screaming "holy hell". Ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this may be the thread the OP saw originally, over on Diablo Fans:

http://www.diablofans.com/topic/6116...age__hl__shame

At some point this has to be a statistical impossibility.

http://i.imgur.com/RhORk.jpg

And I repeat this to drive the point home: this is THE best gear I'm finding. No rares, no legendaries ever in the almost 16,000 elite kills has garnered me anything screaming "holy hell". Ever.
    You have the constant wine to increase drop rates to thank for that, rares became the new blue and the improved legendary items became the new rare, after the latest increase in legendary drop rates they are now the new blue and there is no rare to fill it's spot. Loot has been buffed to the point where an "ok" item is good enough to not really desire the awesome one which make the whole system feel very bland.

I know its not a 63 but where the hell are my other 3 affixes? Id like attack speed, crit chance, and crit damage please

I had one level 62 with only 2 affix once. Very high average damage though.

I assumed I rolled

min damage
    max damage and
    +X-X damage

And it combined them all into one affix.

Deleted

haaaaaa.

Another great item ruined by low damage. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Dabrix32 View Post
    I know its not a 63 but where the hell are my other 3 affixes? Id like attack speed, crit chance, and crit damage please

I've never seen such high average damage on a piece of jewelry to be fair.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    I've never seen such high average damage on a piece of jewelry to be fair.
    now that you mention it. first time i seen 100+max.