Deleted
    Just a quick reminder - remember to use your coins on Sha for some sick gear.
    The PvP belt has Haste/Hit and you can always get T14 or a mount!
    Slightly off topic, but I thought I'd say just incase you're using your coins in LFR (other than Elegon)

Deleted
    On Stone Guards, since most of the dmg is caused by the bleed; Do we use WoG as HP dump instead of SotR?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Satchel View Post
    On Stone Guards, since most of the dmg is caused by the bleed; Do we use WoG as HP dump instead of SotR?
    not unless your healers suck monkey balls.

and by that i mean you shouldnt need to. If you're struggling you can get that talent for the 70% damage reduction bleed thingy.

10+ Year Old Account
    What would you say is the average single target DPS a protection Paladin should be pulling? The other tank in an LFR group was bitching that my 49K dps was not enough and said I should be kicked from the group because my Tank DPS wasn't high enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    What would you say is the average single target DPS a protection Paladin should be pulling? The other tank in an LFR group was bitching that my 49K dps was not enough and said I should be kicked from the group because my Tank DPS wasn't high enough.
    Such a subjective thing since tanks are so vengence dependant.
    which fight? how are you tanking it? do you switch tanks evenly? what talents have you picked?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhammer View Post
    Such a subjective thing since tanks are so vengence dependant.
    which fight? how are you tanking it? do you switch tanks evenly? what talents have you picked?
    We were doing LFR Amber-Shaper. I had the boss, he had the Monstrosity. We wiped because of people not interrupting the constructs explosions when they were transformed, but he says in raid chat "Kick the pally tank, his dps is so low". And of course, people are sheep so they just vote kick.

Talents are PoJ, FoJ, SS, US, HA, and ES. Pretty standard. Hit capped and soft expertise capped. 463 weapon. CS-X-X rotation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Satchel View Post
    Shield of the Righteous reduces physical damage. Bleeds are physical damage. No need to change strategies for bleeds.

Deleted
    We were doing LFR Amber-Shaper. I had the boss, he had the Monstrosity. We wiped because of people not interrupting the constructs explosions when they were transformed, but he says in raid chat "Kick the pally tank, his dps is so low". And of course, people are sheep so they just vote kick.

Talents are PoJ, FoJ, SS, US, HA, and ES. Pretty standard. Hit capped and soft expertise capped. 463 weapon. CS-X-X rotation.
    Pretty sure me and my co-tank both ended on 100kish each prolly a bit higher, we're in avg 489 but gear shouldn't matter that much, I think the biggest contributor to dps on that fight is basically knowing what to do when.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok finally edited that extra little bit in as the internet stopped being wank. Also finished celebrating (at least til 9pm where I will devour a bottle of wine in less than an hour again) because I got a awesome marks on my maths coursework, my physics coursework, and my physical chemistry labs. Shame it means fuck all but it makes me feel... not useless. Think if I convert the percentages to a degree classification they'll come out as firsts... shame it means nothing at this level
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    i been raiding sense WoLk and ive done great with main tanking and my threat was good, but how come your using crusader strike in stead of Hammer of the Righteous? id also like to c your build on your pally and see how you reforge what items. id also wanna know how you keybind your spells and placement of your spells.

Darkchief pally on tich.

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 02:29 PM ----------

In MoP i been off tanking most fights id like to know whens a good time to pop defencive CD on boss in MV my gear score is only 464 so im pretty low on gear score. so does that mean i need to use my cd more often or is my gearscore fine for me to kinda save them for when i really need them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkchief View Post
    i been raiding sense WoLk and ive done great with main tanking and my threat was good, but how come your using crusader strike in stead of Hammer of the Righteous?
    Hammer of the Righteous is a fairly weak attack against single targets. Tank damage matters now, so there's no reason to use the weaker attack outside of the specific things it's designed to be used for: applying Weakened Blows and as an AoE attack on multi-target pulls.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    ok so i should only use hammer of the righteous for when im pulling large group of adds. what when im running heroics and im tanking adds do i still use crusader strike or hammer of the righteous??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darkchief View Post
    ok so i should only use hammer of the righteous for when im pulling large group of adds. what when im running heroics and im tanking adds do i still use crusader strike or hammer of the righteous??
    Hammer of the Righteous on multiple targets. Crusader Strike on single targets if Weakened Blows is up. Trash or boss, raids or dungeons, doesn't really matter.

Deleted
    great guide thanks for the info!

10+ Year Old Account
    If the 15% expertise cap is unable to be reached in my current gear, is it still preferable to reforge into it than in to another stat?

If the 15% expertise cap is unable to be reached in my current gear, is it still preferable to reforge into it than in to another stat?
    Yes, any amount of Expertise will still increase your HoP generation vastly more than any other equivalent stat (also I'd reconsider the statement, as its easily reachable in heroic gear)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xs View Post
    Yes, any amount of Expertise will still increase your HoP generation vastly more than any other equivalent stat (also I'd reconsider the statement, as its easily reachable in heroic gear)
    As in 463 heroic or raid heroic?

10+ Year Old Account
    As in 463 heroic or raid heroic?
    463 heroic. I haven't managed to cap mine, but I also haven't gone out of my way to try to get the gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    463 heroic. I haven't managed to cap mine, but I also haven't gone out of my way to try to get the gear.
    Well I get to 12.85% exp reforging everything to expertise after capping hit and I am at a 474 item level...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I get to 12.85% exp reforging everything to expertise after capping hit and I am at a 474 item level...
    I know a few people in these boards who capped expertise with a mixture of 463+ gear. Don't forget that you can gem +320 expertise too. There's an expertise enchant to gloves also. Stuffs like that.