River Song can stack though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    They're not bad or evil, they're just bottom in the list of good stats.
    Yeah I know but there's enough stats in between to maximise those over others

And oooooh I forgot River Song can stack I'll think about it when I'm sober. Considering it's my birthday today as of 2 hours 44minutes ago, you could be waiting a while as I'm absolutely smashed and I'm drinking again later when I sober up.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Happy Birthday

Regardless, I'm using Colossus. Nice guaranteed absorb shields, and it costs about 50g in materials to enchant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Money shouldn't be an issue I worked out why I'm so fucked, I've drunk an entire bottle of Jack Daniels. Fuck man Gona hurt when I wake up
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Money shouldn't be an issue I worked out why I'm so fucked, I've drunk an entire bottle of Jack Daniels. Fuck man Gona hurt when I wake up
    Bleugh, jack daniels. Feel ill just thinking about that crap. Scotch or Gin is all of the spirits that I like.

10+ Year Old Account
    irish family i drink whiskey but this shit was cheaper than proper whiskey, american crap. Still a large bottle for like £17 I think... that'll do, plus a load of Stella... Happy alex... drunk alex... alex sleep well...

10+ Year Old Account
    sleep later, fornication with loose women in the university halls first. seeing as I don't feel disgusted with myself for typing this, I'm going to close mmoc to save my dignity which has already vanished

10+ Year Old Account
    sleep later, fornication with loose women in the university halls first. seeing as I don't feel disgusted with myself for typing this, I'm going to close mmoc to save my dignity which has already vanished
    I'll be honest, this wasnt what I expected when I saw new posts here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Screenshotting for sig.

Deleted
    It's when you wake up next to a sheep when you have to worry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my god I'm so sorry. I didn't get to sleep til 6:30am so I've only had 5 and a half hours sleep, I'm ruined and still a bit drunk. Time to start drinking again, tis my birthday after all.

Please forgive me mods for the smut I posted last night, but equally I can't bring myself to remove it. I need to make this somewhat Paladin-ish so I don't bring down the wrath of mods.

Divine. Holy. Justice.

Happy birthday Merin

Mac

P.S. I took a screenie for the guild website

10+ Year Old Account
    I found a post-it note on the bottle of whiskey I emptied last night saying "you drank all this plus more you disgusting cunt" - obviously barely legible and full of spelling errors. And apparently toothpaste has been smeared on my door, which I at least don't think was me.

Hammers. Light. Demon killing.
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2012-12-13 at 12:44 PM.

Deleted
    I found a post-it note on the bottle of whiskey I emptied last night saying "you drank all this plus more you disgusting cunt" - obviously barely legible and full of spelling errors. And apparently toothpaste has been smeared on my door, which I at least don't think was me.

Hammers. Light. Demon killing.
    MerinPally for Super Mod.

Deleted
    This was seriously not what I expected when I saw new posts here.

I haven't laughed this well in a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    So hey, about those weapon enchants! I use Colossus as well, if only for the fact that it's more likely to be used to the full extent of it's benefit (i.e. the whole absorb getting used).

Side note: Happy birthday, Merin.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Deleted
    Oh yeah, I use Colossus too. I should probably add my armory back to my sig.

Deleted
    Theck gave an in depth look at weapon enchants in his blog, favoring Colossus:

http://sacredduty.net/2012/11/16/tan...apon-enchants/

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks econ21, unfortunately I slipped behind a bit on information due to various bits of work (and alcohol) catching up to me. To put it into perspective I just got 19% on my maths coursework. However, that is on the mend and seeing in my spare time outside of work I'll be able to play and and observe and test rather than read, which gives me less of a chance to fuck up. Will update the guide after my lecture

Also I want to add, incase you didn't notice from my sig and location. I am actually a first year undergrad student living in halls. Not some kind of crazed predator. The police needn't be involved.
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2012-12-13 at 03:09 PM.