Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I don't post statuses (stati?) on facebook, I'm too cool for that. What I am going to do though is be an idiot, people will take pics and upload

Will also listen to one of my mates on soundcloud, he's studying music with me here at uni.

https://soundcloud.com/liamwade

Careless is great. He gets embarrassed by it, the vid on youtube for it is good too. He's making another vid for another song too.
    Give me your Facebook, I want to laugh at your drunken stati.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't post stati so there's nothing to look at!

Anyway, it's 10:10 and I've only had 2 pints, the night is young but I'm tired as fuck and with everyone else doing exams there's noone to drink with and I don't fancy drinking alone so I might call it, sober :/
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    I don't post stati so there's nothing to look at!

Anyway, it's 10:10 and I've only had 2 pints, the night is young but I'm tired as fuck and with everyone else doing exams there's noone to drink with and I don't fancy drinking alone so I might call it, sober :/
    Boring old fart. I wanted more drunken forum posts.

OT. uhmuhguh haste is teh best. (Just so mods don't get angry at off-topic)

Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    Boring old fart. I wanted more drunken forum posts.

OT. uhmuhguh haste is teh best. (Just so mods don't get angry at off-topic)
    I'm coming to think that Stamina isn't so great for 25 mans either. I've got 670k life raid buffed (with two stamina trinkets mind, something like 630ish with one stamina trinket) and nearly 7000 haste rating and bosses simply are not dangerous enough to warrant drastically more health.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I'm coming to think that Stamina isn't so great for 25 mans either. I've got 670k life raid buffed (with two stamina trinkets mind, something like 630ish with one stamina trinket) and nearly 7000 haste rating and bosses simply are not dangerous enough to warrant drastically more health.
    Stamina is a lackluster all around. Haste all the way, seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Standard practice will unfortunately be resumed because I only had 1 exam and that was last friday, I now don't have any but no lectures. I'm going out Tuesday, Wednesday, thursday, Friday. This will only end in being arrested, or A&E. It was nice knowing you guys.

Divine
    Justice
    Truth
    Haste
    15% Expertise
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    (Just so mods don't get angry at off-topic)
    Meh, you guys have your tangents (and Merin has his drunken sprees), but you always get back to the topic or answer anybody that comes in with a question. I'd buy you all a round, but I really don't want to pay the shipping.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that a wave of approval for me not having to log off mmoc when drunk, much to Firefly's dismay?

Edit: Oh uhm, Flash, Prism, Hammer, Righteousness.
    Last edited by MerinPally; 2013-01-21 at 02:41 PM.

Deleted
    Is that a wave of approval for me not having to log off mmoc when drunk, much to Firefly's dismay?

Edit: Oh uhm, Flash, Prism, Hammer, Righteousness.
    You are the epitome of Britain whenever you come mmoc drunk as skunk, Merin. I love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are the epitome of Britain whenever you come mmoc drunk as skunk, Merin. I love it.
    That's a terrifying thought, I think it's closer to me being representative of the standard student in the UK who's not at the top exactly but still in a pretty good place.

Next year for my house and moving out of halls we had 5 guys, 4 of which drink and 2 of which were stoners. One dropped out so now its 6 of us with 2 girls, and I thought "oh cool civilising influence, I won't drink as much and the others will stop weed so I'll survive the year" nope the girls want to join in. There is no chance I am going to be alive by the end of next year. Liver cirrhosis ahoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can tank it, Merin! We believe in you!

Maybe. If it gets too bad, I may have to use the bold text on you guys.

Also, Firefly: I think I'm going to swap back to Prism. I tried LH out, but I can't stand waiting for it. I'll probably experiment again when I actually get in to normals, though.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought I won't be raiding anymore, but looks like a good friend of mine lost their tank who ragequit (apparently my friend the raid leader told him to step up his plate and he took offense). So now I'm semi-pemanent until they find a new tank. And we're stuck on Garalon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    I thought I won't be raiding anymore, but looks like a good friend of mine lost their tank who ragequit (apparently my friend the raid leader told him to step up his plate and he took offense). So now I'm semi-pemanent until they find a new tank. And we're stuck on Garalon.
    Get a Monk healer. That'll fix Garalon for you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Get a Monk healer. That'll fix Garalon for you!
    That's what I have been told. XD It's a "family guild", so it's not like people are going to drop their favorite classes/spec just to progress. I'm also rusty, so I don't know how much help I was. Right now we have either too little dps for enrage, or too little healing to survive.

Deleted
    Starting raiding again this week after a long long break. Extremely rusty in-game I feel Lost so many of my good rankings so I have to catch up again

Nice buff we got to SoI, never tried it in raids yet, was nice.
    Last edited by mmoc4d8e5d065a; 2013-01-22 at 12:05 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    That's what I have been told. XD It's a "family guild", so it's not like people are going to drop their favorite classes/spec just to progress. I'm also rusty, so I don't know how much help I was. Right now we have either too little dps for enrage, or too little healing to survive.
    Blah, hate those types of guilds. I'm all for the whole "fun, social and family-like" guilds but it's irritating when it comes to raiding when a particular class/spec outshines others. They refuse to replace anyone for one encounter.

Deleted
    Have you seen the latest post/tweets about Prot haste? What a fucking disappointment .

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...75?page=45#884

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    For Protection, we do have plans to try and lower the value of haste relative to dodge and parry. We don't want to make haste terrible for paladins, but we agree that it's odd for it to be better than more traditional tank stats. It might require a nerf to Shield of the Righteous to do this, but our goal is not to nerf survivability overall. We just wanted to provide you some context if you see odd changes to tanking abilities.

Good thing I don't vendor trinkets!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolith of Mazes View Post
    Good thing I don't vendor trinkets!
    If I ever come to power, anyone vendoring trinkets especially, or even gear from the expansion currently in play, will be shot at dawn. Then some things with fanciful effects go beyond one expansion, same applies. I'm a bit tipsy atm, hope this makes sense

Deleted
    I mean really, I do not see this. Dodge and parry is never going to be relevant. All they can do is make mastery more relevant.
    The only way they can make dodge and parry remotely relevant is by adding them to the same combat table as block, but still, dodge and parry is out of the game for paladins. The only way they can balance it atm is between haste and mastery.

If they changed haste they would need to buff our damage output since we are trailing behind other tanks atm. Only haste is keeping us on par.

And just no way to make dodge and parry more attractive than mastery.
    Atm we got 3 valid gearing strategies.

Haste / Mastery / Stamina + Haste/mastery

I don't see how removing one of those would improve the protection paladin experience. It would just piss alot of people off for no reason. Really stupid mistake from blizzard if they nerf haste at this point. Would require to rebalance the entire prot paladin class.
    Last edited by mmoc4d8e5d065a; 2013-01-24 at 02:43 AM.