Deleted
    Hello, I have another silly question for you people.
    Basically should I use holy power generators on the first open global cooldown after said holy power generators come off cooldown or should I hold global cooldowns open for holy power generators coming off cooldown in under a global cooldown?
    Sorry if the question is a bit confusing, I hope you understand what I mean by it...

Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Have you seen the latest post/tweets about Prot haste? What a fucking disappointment .

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...75?page=45#884

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    For Protection, we do have plans to try and lower the value of haste relative to dodge and parry. We don't want to make haste terrible for paladins, but we agree that it's odd for it to be better than more traditional tank stats. It might require a nerf to Shield of the Righteous to do this, but our goal is not to nerf survivability overall. We just wanted to provide you some context if you see odd changes to tanking abilities.

Total crap, it was a fun play style. Back to zzzz boring ass rotation

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you seen the latest post/tweets about Prot haste? What a fucking disappointment .

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...75?page=45#884

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    For Protection, we do have plans to try and lower the value of haste relative to dodge and parry. We don't want to make haste terrible for paladins, but we agree that it's odd for it to be better than more traditional tank stats. It might require a nerf to Shield of the Righteous to do this, but our goal is not to nerf survivability overall. We just wanted to provide you some context if you see odd changes to tanking abilities.
    Fuck.

Ffffffuck.

FUCK.

Please don't do this blizzard, for fucks sake, Prot was almost perfect.

Don't mind me just overreacting
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    I approve of that video. I agree with Blizzards intention but it's obviously not nice to have something cool taken from us.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I approve of that video. I agree with Blizzards intention but it's obviously not nice to have something cool taken from us.
    It seems there intention is to slow our rotation down to a crawl and make the class a boring stack mastery mastery mastery and more mastery class. Unless they come up with some unique idea with dodge/parry, which they wont halfway through an expac, prot paladins are just going to be a slow, stack one stat class again.
    Last edited by Tax; 2013-01-24 at 07:55 AM.

Deleted
    That is so fucking shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    That is so fucking shit.
    Yeah, unfortunately they want the plate tank model to "enjoy" dodge, parry and mastery more while druids and monks can enjoy a much more modern, fun stat priority that goes well with the active mitigation concept.
    Like a few people commented on in the thread where the quote was taken from; At least haste makes you feel like you're progressing your character with new gear, making gear drops something to look forward to as a tank other than "oh, more parry on this item. Great.... Now i'll parry a little more automatically".

Sure there's an issue with how death knight and ret paladin gear is more desirable to protection than actual tank plate gear, but if it improves the game experience for probably every prot paladin out there, maybe the developers should consider an alternative way around it and not kill haste for protection.
    This is one of the reasons i wanted to move away from my warrior the next tier, because of how much better protection paladin gameplay feels to me. Would be extremely disappointing to see them take that away just because they can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teks View Post
    Yeah, unfortunately they want the plate tank model to "enjoy" dodge, parry and mastery more while druids and monks can enjoy a much more modern, fun stat priority that goes well with the active mitigation concept.
    Like a few people commented on in the thread where the quote was taken from; At least haste makes you feel like you're progressing your character with new gear, making gear drops something to look forward to as a tank other than "oh, more parry on this item. Great.... Now i'll parry a little more automatically".

Sure there's an issue with how death knight and ret paladin gear is more desirable to protection than actual tank plate gear, but if it improves the game experience for probably every prot paladin out there, maybe the developers should consider an alternative way around it and not kill haste for protection.
    This is one of the reasons i wanted to move away from my warrior the next tier, because of how much better protection paladin gameplay feels to me. Would be extremely disappointing to see them take that away just because they can.
    I have never enjoyed dodge, parry or mastery. Haste feels amazing. I love it. I'm going to make an eu appeal on the official forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    I have never enjoyed dodge, parry or mastery. Haste feels amazing. I love it. I'm going to make an eu appeal on the official forums.
    Indeed, that's my point. No one has ever enjoyed dodge, parry and hardly even mastery. The role of haste for a prot paladin this expansion has been one of the best changes to a tank class in a long time. I'll sign your appeal if you get it going, because this shit is just depressing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Post a link if you do Helai, I'll post a copy in the US forums, giving you credit obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted
    Did my question get overlooked amidst the blue post discussion or is it that stupid of a question?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonland View Post
    Did my question get overlooked amidst the blue post discussion or is it that stupid of a question?
    All your spells cooldowns are scaled with haste aswell as GCD.

Your Judgment CD is 4 GCDs
    CS CD is 3 GCDs
    Holy Wrath is 4 GCDs
    etc.

Making your question kinda irrelevant as you do not have to wait.

2 exceptions:

1. You got over 50% haste
    2. You use a spell or item that is not on melee GCD but spell GCD ( i.e. level 90 talents, a heal, cleanse, whatever, you get the point )
    Though the only thing that will do is to delay your next spell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Post a link if you do Helai, I'll post a copy in the US forums, giving you credit obviously.
    Cheers buddy. I will do. I'll post it on my lunch break. I'll make sure it's on the general forums too. Ghostcrawler stated once they don't look at class specific forums.

Deleted
    Nerfing haste will be shit. Our dps is already unbelievably low (at least compared to a monk tank) (edit: okay, not unbelievably low, but less than optimal) unless dropping hit and expertise for maximum haste.
    I wonder what this will do to us, make us even worse for 10mans? Most likely so.

Also, I approve of the video link in the previous page.

Deleted
    Meanwhile at Blizzard HQ

Sir! We got reports that paladins are tanking.

Yes, so?

And they are enjoying it!

WHAT?! THIS MUST BE FIXED!

Deleted
    Only two points of fun for Paladins tanking.

Spell Power tanking in TBC.

Haste tanking in MoP.

Vanilla? Non existent.
    Wrath? Had its moments.
    Cata? Had its moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    You can attach the following to it too if you want (attribution to Fetzie@Maintankadin and TankSpot):

Quote Originally Posted by Fetzie@Maintankadin/TankSpot
    • Haste gives us more control over our incoming damage. The loss of haste firstly removes any benefit we gain from bloodlust, and makes for a much slower (i.e. more boring) play style
    • Haste allows us to further reduce our damage taken by a reliable amount through the scaling of Sacred Shield
    • There is no way to make Dodge and Parry attractive enough that we would take them over Haste or Mastery. If Haste and Mastery become less attractive than Dodge and Parry all we will do is go back to the Stamina stacking of WotLK
    • Haste makes the game-play more dynamic and more active.
    • Why do we need to have avoidance stats on our gear? Diminishing Returns are so strong even at low rating levels that the amount of avoidance you get per point simply isn't worth it. Why not simply scrap tanking stats altogether and allow all tanks to use a combination of haste, mastery and crit and remove a bit of bloat from the loot tables? We get a lot of Parry from Strength anyway, and two of the 5 tank classes don't even use those stats at all, they already tank with DPS gear (druid, monk).
    • This expansion was meant to be about giving the tank more personal responsibility over their damage intake and self-healing. Active Mitigation was the buzz-word of the beta with regards to tanking. Are we really going to see that scrapped in favour of passive damage reductions and random effects? That seems contrary to everything said in the last 12 months.
    • Finally, Haste is a fun stat. It increases the amount of buttons we can press in a given time frame, it allows us to show off on the damage numbers every now and again and you can see your potential survivability going up. Dodge, Parry (and to a lesser extent Mastery) do not do this. Isn't "it is fun" a valid argument anymore?
    and perhaps link to the discussion on maintankadin, starting at this post: http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.c...rt=375#p754247

Deleted
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6444175401#1

Help, I need somebody,
    Help, not just anybody,
    Help, you know I need someone, help... me appeal for our tanking rights! Xothic, feel free to c+p it and credit xoxo

Deleted
    I'mma bump yo thread, yo! Hope our US friends can make one too.

Deleted
    I'mma bump yo thread, yo! Hope our US friends can make one too.
    Cheers buddy.