Tier 14 to 15 item differences, including current PTR stats per normal tier item.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2c&usp=sharing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by promdate View Post
    Tier 14 to 15 item differences, including current PTR stats per normal tier item.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2c&usp=sharing
    Think I will be letting all other conquerors get their 4p before I even start picking up it tbh. Even though the 4p is good, the stats are just horrible and I feel like my raid would benefit more if the others got their 4p before me.

Guess this will be another tier in off-set pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Think I will be letting all other conquerors get their 4p before I even start picking up it tbh. Even though the 4p is good, the stats are just horrible and I feel like my raid would benefit more if the others got their 4p before me.

Guess this will be another tier in off-set pieces.
    The Helm and Shoulders aren't that bad. Mastery and Hit/Exp with 2 sockets each.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shippai View Post
    The Helm and Shoulders aren't that bad. Mastery and Hit/Exp with 2 sockets each.
    Still not good enough for me to be a douche and take them over my other raid members.

Though, we will have to wait and see how the damage pattern is on the bosses in the new raid until we can decide how good the 4p is.
    If the damage pattern is similar to current raid, only higher ofc, then it will not be that strong.

Deleted
    Meh. I'd much rather a competent dps take it for 2 set/4 set.

The 2p bonus isn't worth it for us to pick up. The 4p bonus is, but the stats are all pretty mediocre outside of the Helm/Shoulders. The other problem I have is those two items have very lackluster socket bonuses. We go from a Stamina bonus to a Parry bonus, while we only gain 1 socket overall from it.

Deleted
    If next tier is like this tier in damage, I think the 4p is kinda meh.

It is good for TDR over a figth, yes. Though, I still feel like its actual usefulness is kinda weak.

Surprisingly if you chose the drop down option of "Protection" on the T15 gear vendor, it shows the Ret shoulders too.

Surprisingly if you chose the drop down option of "Protection" on the T15 gear vendor, it shows the Ret shoulders too.
    Its a conspiracy

10+ Year Old Account
    Ergh, ugly stats on that tier. Still not a single point of haste on prot tier. I mean, blizzard has acknowledged that its basically our best stat (second to hit/exp etc), yet refuses to put it on any Paladin gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

There's not a single point of haste on T14 gear either...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Ergh, ugly stats on that tier. Still not a single point of haste on prot tier. I mean, blizzard has acknowledged that its basically our best stat (second to hit/exp etc), yet refuses to put it on any Paladin gear.
    Pretty sure that's kind of the point. They don't like us using haste to this extent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Splosion View Post
    Pretty sure that's kind of the point. They don't like us using haste to this extent.
    Which seems kinda stupid. They dont like us picking up "DPS" gear becaues it got haste and retri set because it got haste. Why not put haste on our tier then?

Meh, I'll be passing on T15 the same as every other set of tier gear since I started tanking anyway. More DPS kills bosses far more quickly and reliably that a bit of less damage taken over-all.

Deleted
    Meh. Lackluster as usual. Sigh. If this goes to T16/T17 and the 4 sets start doing what they did back in Cataclysm (raidwide minor buffs etc) we're going to be shafted because Blizzard refuse to itemise our gear. This reminds me of Vanilla. AGILITY AND SPIRIT AM STRONK YUZ?

10+ Year Old Account
    There's not a single point of haste on T14 gear either...
    Yeah, but blizzard "kinda" had an excuse back then, they didn't anticipate how good it would be at the start of T14.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Yeah, but blizzard "kinda" had an excuse back then, they didn't anticipate how good it would be at the start of T14.
    Well, debatable considering how many warnings they got from beta testers. They're just too ignorant sometimes.

Still not good enough for me to be a douche and take them over my other raid members.

Though, we will have to wait and see how the damage pattern is on the bosses in the new raid until we can decide how good the 4p is.
    If the damage pattern is similar to current raid, only higher ofc, then it will not be that strong.
    I never meant you should take them over someone who would net a bigger gain in their desired stat, I was merely stating that the "The stats are horrible" line were quite over exaggerated.
    And yes, both the 2p and 4p bonuses are quite bad so I'm not even sure I want any tier pieces this patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which seems kinda stupid. They dont like us picking up "DPS" gear becaues it got haste and retri set because it got haste. Why not put haste on our tier then?
    To make us not so mad when they eventually hit haste hard and have us take other stats instead. Besides, the set bonuses aren't so bad either.

They don't put it on tank gear because for some reason they're stuck in the model where plate tank gear can't have haste on it :/
    I wonder if they'll ever realize that dodge/parry just don't work well and remove one of them as an item stat (replace parry rating on gear with haste, improve the dodge conversion and be done with it)