10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    Why would you kill green instead of purple? °_°
    So you don't get triple add spawns in the last phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    So you don't get triple add spawns in the last phase.
    3ple adds on 25 should hardly be a problem compared to those green bolts !:

Why would you kill green instead of purple? °_°
    Also resets the stacking attack speed buff on the green head IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Also resets the stacking attack speed buff on the green head IIRC.
    This isn't much of an issue to be honest. With proper cooldown usage, the green head is marginal damage at most. We did the "kill green" a few times, then switched to just ignoring it. Having 3 sets of add spawns in the final phase wasn't as bad as the green bolts that go off among the adds, frost beams and cinders all on the last head. Less to actually worry about.

Yep - green head having stacks shouldn't be an issue since there's pretty much nothing else to use cooldowns on as a tank anway.
    And considering that by that phase we pretty much have no space to begin with I really can't see green being a good idea °_°

Deleted
    Yey, back from another week of bans!

Can't even question one's legitimacy for criticizing pandas over having MLP avatar/signature!

Also, how come people just whine over OUR healing? Did an alt run on my DK tank alt and my Blood Burst (bloodworms) healed as much effectively as our battle healer glyph. O_o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Also, how come people just whine over OUR healing? Did an alt run on my DK tank alt and my Blood Burst (bloodworms) healed as much effectively as our battle healer glyph. O_o
    Because we are pink and our healing shows up on recount.

Pretty sure Blood Worms are significantly stronger than Battle Healer - they're just super bursty and somewhat unreliable ~

Pretty sure Blood Worms are significantly stronger than Battle Healer - they're just super bursty and somewhat unreliable ~
    Not sure. Can't find exact healing numbers since they don't show up in WoL as part of someone's headling. but BH is fairly strong. Esp on any dmg modifier fight

Just looking at some logs of my pally vs my dk:
    Twins:
    Pally 5m battle healer vs 150m total healing
    DK 7m blood worms vs 140m total healing.
    Council:
    Pally: 2.3/100m
    DK: 5.5m/138m

Seems to be about 50-100% more healing for me on fights where they actually do something

Just looking at some logs of my pally vs my dk:
    Twins:
    Pally 5m battle healer vs 150m total healing
    DK 7m blood worms vs 140m total healing.
    Council:
    Pally: 2.3/100m
    DK: 5.5m/138m

Seems to be about 50-100% more healing for me on fights where they actually do something
    Hmmm, that is interesting. I remember them being fairly op in spike healing (no idea how, but a while ago remember getting 2m+ heal in lfr) but never really noticed my dk showing up on healer meters.

Now what i wonder is how it would perform on solo tank fights with high veng.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Not sure. Can't find exact healing numbers since they don't show up in WoL as part of someone's headling. but BH is fairly strong. Esp on any dmg modifier fight
    I know I've been crit-healed by a blood-worm for 180k in a 5 man before now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    #1 - Monk B, Pal G
    #2 - Pal R, Monk G
    #3 - Monk P, Pal G *Africa
    #4 - Pal B, Monk G
    #5 - Monk R, Pal G
    #6 - Pal P, Monk G *Africa
    #7 - Monk B, Pal G.
    We actually solo tank megaera with prot pally. Might be a good solution for the "Post-Starter" (forgot the name).
    Never kill green. And just Solo tank everything else.

It's actually not that hard. You have Melee safe Spots on every head and if the tank stands correctly, melees never get hit with anything (except cinders) and don't have to move at all.

We only get one Breath / Head. Sometimes we don't even get Add Spawns (like on the first head). Only real problem with this tactic is, as nairobi already stated, killing them too fast may get you into cd troubles. But it works out ok for us (I have a 250k Vengeance Hammer every 2nd Rampage)

When we started, we 4-healed and 1-tanked it. It's pretty easy for learning the fight. You just need to have enough DPS so you can kill the heads with only 2 Breathes. And you don't have to deal with the adds - you just CC them and burn them during Rampage.

Here is the strategy explained in detail:

http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.c...p?f=48&t=33400
    RL, GM and DK Tank for Guild redacted, EU-Gorgonnash
    Chars: Blood DK / Prot Paladin

Battle Tag: Riemu#2789

Deleted
    Hmmm, that is interesting. I remember them being fairly op in spike healing (no idea how, but a while ago remember getting 2m+ heal in lfr) but never really noticed my dk showing up on healer meters.

I may solo tank durumu later tonight on our alt run (on my DK) and if so I can WoL it and link it 'ere.

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss heroic raiding so so so much.

Got the Feather of Ji'kun last night. Shame that if I use it, it's actually a haste downgrade and I have like 10.5% hit. The way overcapped on hit isn't necessarily an issue if all my other stats are higher but my haste is just slightly lower so meh fuck it. Found an upgrade that when I get it, suddenly the trinket is gona be awesome so can use then \o/
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    3ple adds on 25 should hardly be a problem compared to those green bolts !:
    We seemed to have trouble with those. Also, resetting stacks on green helps healers. I mean, tank can almost self-sustain on purple head.
    Anyway, it works well for us.

15+ Year Old Account
    Protection
    Guarded by the Light now restores 15% of the Paladin's maximum mana every 2 seconds (up from 6%).

just for the record

If you're using recount, DK's won't show up properly.

I swapped to Skada and now show my DK accurately (with blood shield, DS heal, worms, everything). And yes, worms are insanely OP if they pop at the right time. Was doing an alt raid last night and had worms pop on Tortos after a stomp for like ~2mil and Primo after gas for ~1.5mil. That spiky burst is either OP as hell or totally wasted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Interesting. From the front page (datamined):

Crusader Strike An instant strike that causes 125% weapon damage plus 791. Applies the Weakened Blows effect. Weakened Blows Demoralizes the target, reducing their physical damage dealt by 10% for 30 sec. Requires Melee Weapon. 15% of Base Mana. Melee range. Instant. 4.5 sec cooldown.
    CS is getting weakened blows, so we won't need to use HotR to maintain it

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Interesting. From the front page (datamined):

CS is getting weakened blows, so we won't need to use HotR to maintain it
    And not a moment too soon... Finally able to to ditch my Weakened Blows aura config.

Devo Aura glyph is also looking promising for fights where you don't need to use it as a raid cool.