Deleted
    Tank cloak and maybe even tank meta makes sense for 25 man raiders, it is a whole different story in 10's though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    I spent 25k on that heroic healing mace for my resto druid alt back in ICC. Used it for like what, 4 pugs? Probably worst purchase I ever done.
    At the very least, I think it raised my ilvl to like 506? 507? That means that when I get the Jin'rohk belt and my ilvl drops again, I'll still be above 500. That seems to be the arbitrary level for a ToT pug on my server, on the very off chance I get the time to do one. I have a few people trying to get me to raid with them as a guild but meh, I can't commit. Sucks having to do all this ilvl shit.

Still, makes me smile knowing I'm better. When I first returned and was in 480 ilvl, I did an MSV normal pug. The other tank was like 530 geared and a warrior. On the last boss he took more damage than me and did less damage, and he avoided every single Oppurtunistic Thingy and I missed 2 due to being on the phone. This warrior had been doing the whole "Oooh, I hope my gear is enough" bollocks. Not only do I want to be superior in terms of play, but in gear as well. Just to add insult to injury. There's a certain amount of just how the classes perform in there but... with a margin like that. Especially on the damage taken. Be ashamed.

- - - Updated - - -

Tank cloak and maybe even tank meta makes sense for 25 man raiders, it is a whole different story in 10's though.
    Hmm it might do actually. It looks like there are going to be a lot of forced 2 tank fights due to mechanics we can't avoid. Maybe the increased proc rates and some skillful play may help drop to a 2/2 tank/healer situation rather than 2/3. The extra dps may come in handy, and do more dps than what the cloak and meta would grant you.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Hey guys. What do you all think of going below exp cap? say to 13% ( maybe down to 11% ), i'm 539 ilvl and raiding heroic 10s, i might try it this upcoming raid week, figured i see what the paladin forum thinks

Here's my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...asturos/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post
    Hey guys. What do you all think of going below exp cap? say to 13% ( maybe down to 11% ), i'm 539 ilvl and raiding heroic 10s, i might try it this upcoming raid week, figured i see what the paladin forum thinks

dont really see the point in your current gear since the only thing you'd win on it would be some mastery. u wouldnt gain any sort of haste, and its way better making sure that SHOTR is up rather then having 1-3 % more on it
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post

As kitty said, nothing wrong with it, but in your situation theres nothing right with it either

Deleted
    Yeah, there is nowhere in your gear you can gain haste from dropping expertise, so really so no point in doing so.

Do you think that they are changing SS, vengeance, and SoI so much that it will force tanks to stack avoidance in 5.4?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfsak View Post
    Do you think that they are changing SS, vengeance, and SoI so much that it will force tanks to stack avoidance in 5.4?
    Nope.

----
    From the ret thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    Feather nerfed to 10 second duration with max stack at 5.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/96842-fab...ther-of-ji-kun
    What was the best trinket after Feather/Spark?
    Brutal or Primordius one?
    Just in case...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanko View Post
    Nope.

----
    From the ret thread:

Just in case...
    Brutal is an ICD trinket right? won't get nerfed with the haste scaling iirc?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacebot View Post
    Brutal is an ICD trinket right? won't get nerfed with the haste scaling iirc?
    Eyup. I hope I still have my 2/2 in my bank. ^^

If thats their intent, they're not succeeding.

No.
    Only fight i could advise having high avoidance is gen nazgrim.

These are all things that are very much needed in order to bring paladins back "in line" with other tanks. SS scaling was very absurd, SoI was fine it was battle healer that was really bad (the real major SoI nerf was to Holy Paladins, not us), and the vengeance change is highly needed since we're pushing absurd levels of it right now in the mid expac tier. Imagine what our vengeance levels would be if we were doing heroic bosses in t16 at the current 1.8 levels... The 1.8>1.5 change means that right now it's nerfed, but it should be somewhat the same as what we have right now in the next tier. At least that's without the /sit scumbaggers and people who stand in things for additional vengeance (honestly, I've only ever done that for Lei Shen and ONLY to get more hopo from my 4p)

Deleted
    Have vengeance cap been confirmed yet?

Deleted
    Have vengeance cap been confirmed yet?
    Nope, not yet.
    I hope that we avoided that with the recent changes.

I'm pretty sure that the last round of vengeance changes is going to be "it", and that the idea being thrown around internally originally was hp% based. Since there's a large number of tanks who don't stack stamina (everyone but warriors, even then they might not), that it would just be easier/better to adjust scaling of vengeance and perhaps adjust ability co-efficient instead of setting a cap on vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanko View Post
    Nope.

----
    From the ret thread:

Just in case...
    Every other trinket like feather is at 1 sec per stack right now, so its very possible it was just messed up when they put it in. Seems I cant quote a quote, sorry for being a forum noob :[

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooooo to clarify

Feather is out? (from our BiS list)

What are the 2 currect BiS trinkets? Spark + Primordius?

How good is the Brutal (530) compared to a Heroic Primordius (543)? Especially in anticipation of 5.4.

TLR

Do I need to roll on HC Primordius / try to coin it when I have Spark + Brutal? Or is it not worth the hazzle
    RL, GM and DK Tank for Guild redacted, EU-Gorgonnash
    Chars: Blood DK / Prot Paladin

Battle Tag: Riemu#2789

Deleted
    dont overlooking the council fortitude trinket - nice one for progression in 5.4 imo

10+ Year Old Account
    In 10man? Why?
    RL, GM and DK Tank for Guild redacted, EU-Gorgonnash
    Chars: Blood DK / Prot Paladin

Battle Tag: Riemu#2789