You're saying since we dont have HTF Spark and HTF Feather to fall back on for the pure haste, I assume? I guess that IS ~2400 haste rating...
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...

Pretty much, yeah. I guess you could fall back on them, but then you miss out on Thok's and the other trinkets.

Well to be honest, you could keep Thok's and Spark, and forego the Stam/CDR trinket if you want a max haste build. That nets you ~1700+ haste at the cost of some stam (YMMV, but not super important in 10) and the CDR on your defensives/AW.

Offhand, I'd personally say that the CDR tinket will be better on progression, and looking at Spark for farm (with Cap meta) to push up haste levels and throughput.

That said, the amound of difference you're looking at is what, 3%? Not a SMALL number, for sure, but that's around 1-1.5 ShotRs in a given fight.
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    20k and counting...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by promdate View Post
    Yes, once you reach 50% the best option is to go for a different secondary stat. The issue I'm seeing is we're not able to reach the 50% cap, unless it's in all 2/2+heroic warforged gear with 4pT16 with haste elixir and thok's trinket... which puts us at 21,317. So unless someone can find a set that has 7.5%/15% and 18,746 haste before we reach 580 ilvl, I'd like to see it.
    My current char with 4p + ret leggs + thoks(and spark) is 50% capped I think.

Deleted
    Havent really checked the T16 gear. Is it that low haste on it? Do we get more sockets?

Quote Originally Posted by Spacebot View Post
    My current char with 4p + ret leggs + thoks(and spark) is 50% capped I think.
    Which Thok's and Spark?

Deleted
    Which Thok's and Spark?
    553 & 543 - was in avg 549 gear

Should probably add: fully haste gemmed and BS so I had 24 or 25 gem slots.
    Last edited by mmoc1c984c02b2; 2013-08-26 at 04:31 PM.

Yeah, using your gear+4pT16+t16 ret pants+541 spark+553 thok's, with fully gemmed and enchanted for haste, I don't see you breaking 14k unbuffed. Even still, this is what Slootbag has setup for his list, he's missing the shoulder enchant but that doesn't make a difference.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/list=189590/new-list

Note: it says 18,807 haste, with haste elixir that's 19,557. With Thok's that's 21,317. Also take note this is also 2/2 upgraded and HWforged.

Deleted
    List isn't working for me. I'll go on PTR after my alt run tonight and have another look.

Deleted
    Does it make 549 full haste bracers BiS until we get a HWF hit/haste one ? Mine is mastery sadly

Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    Does it make 549 full haste bracers BiS until we get a HWF hit/haste one ? Mine is mastery sadly
    I never got those, at least not yet. Still sitting on 536 Haste.... But, I've got 543 Mastery and 549 Hit, which I don't think is much better

Speaking of Hit banks - Did JiKun Feather ever get fixed to stack properly? I haven't been on PTR all weekend, and meant to check, else I'll need to swap to another 2nd-stat trinket (like Fortitude) as a haste bank. At least that'd allow me to utilize the 549 Hit bracers, lol.
    20k and counting...

I'm still stuck with either 522 expertise or 522 haste :/

Deleted
    Weren't they already o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Spacebot View Post
    Weren't they already o.o
    I think he meant in next tier, as they were ofc BIS for t15.
    20k and counting...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    I think he meant in next tier, as they were ofc BIS for t15.
    Figured that after I had posted -.-'.

on another durumu related note - > who do you guys offer your gnomes to, to get your durumu leggs?

Deleted
    I wonder if seal twisting is going to be a thing now when you wont go oom. Probably not. I was kinda sad when they nerfed BH to 30% of SoI. If it was 100% of SoI, or around 75% of SoI, I was playing around with the idea on using BH on heavy raid damage fights, twisting to SoT for when the raid damage is low (as your SoI wont do much good then) and twisting back to SoI for when the raid damage starts.

Do not expect to find any use for seal twisting to be honest, even though the mana changes allows for it. I was really sad when they nerfed SoT to the ground. The idea of seal twisting is fun to me, and would define skilled players that knows when to use what seal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    I wonder if seal twisting is going to be a thing now when you wont go oom. Probably not. I was kinda sad when they nerfed BH to 30% of SoI. If it was 100% of SoI, or around 75% of SoI, I was playing around with the idea on using BH on heavy raid damage fights, twisting to SoT for when the raid damage is low (as your SoI wont do much good then) and twisting back to SoI for when the raid damage starts.

Do not expect to find any use for seal twisting to be honest, even though the mana changes allows for it. I was really sad when they nerfed SoT to the ground. The idea of seal twisting is fun to me, and would define skilled players that knows when to use what seal.
    As much as I agree with that, having it off gcd would become mandatory then. Otherwise, all the fun would be gone

P.S. : yeah was speaking about during t16 for the bracers.

Deleted
    As much as I agree with that, having it off gcd would become mandatory then. Otherwise, all the fun would be gone

P.S. : yeah was speaking about during t16 for the bracers.
    There are often fights when you can get off "free seal twists" because you are currently not in melee of boss or whatever. For example, the last fight I used seal twisting on (not counting primordius) was Gara'Jal. I switched from SoI to SoT while running from the first to the second ghost. This allowed me to kill all my severs myself. I then switched back to SoI by using SoI instead of a CS in my normal rotation about 10 seconds before it was my time to tank again. It overall gained us a small portion of dps for Gara'Jal and was fairly important in heroic every million counted.

I still think that 80% nerf was to high and likely SoT will just be useless in T16. But I want to keep my hopes up and play with the thought in my head. Why didnt they just 50% nerf it instead of 80%

Deleted
    Yeah, using your gear+4pT16+t16 ret pants+541 spark+553 thok's, with fully gemmed and enchanted for haste, I don't see you breaking 14k unbuffed. Even still, this is what Slootbag has setup for his list, he's missing the shoulder enchant but that doesn't make a difference.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/list=189590/new-list

Note: it says 18,807 haste, with haste elixir that's 19,557. With Thok's that's 21,317. Also take note this is also 2/2 upgraded and HWforged.
    Current setup on ptr (535 tortos neck, 535 shield, 539 primo ring) with 553 non-upgraded tier (helm, shoulder, chest, gloves + ret leggs) & Thok's I'm at 20,893 haste.
    Upgrading my 5.3 gear will give me roughly 70 more haste putting me at 20,963 so 287 haste off GCD cap without upgrading any items. - 24 sockets. Just need the garrosh shield then with the extra socket = cap! (in roughly 552 ilvl)