It is loot spec. I saw a prot pally get it with Ret selected and got the 2h axe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    It is loot spec. I saw a prot pally get it with Ret selected and got the 2h axe.
    Thanks, appreciate it.

Deleted
    Paladin forums feel dead. Almost no discussios anymore. Where is nairobi?

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    Paladin forums feel dead. Almost no discussios anymore. Where is nairobi?
    Merin's uni term should be picking up soon, we'll get those drunken forum rampages back when that happens

Anywho, I killed garrosh on 25 man this evening, although it was as retribution. Apparently Garrosh is a bitch to move in P3, going by the curses in the tank channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Merin's uni term should be picking up soon, we'll get those drunken forum rampages back when that happens

Anywho, I killed garrosh on 25 man this evening, although it was as retribution. Apparently Garrosh is a bitch to move in P3, going by the curses in the tank channel.
    He just randomly starts every once in a while and doesn't do shit for a few sec -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    He just randomly starts every once in a while and doesn't do shit for a few sec -.-
    He doesn't move right away in p2 sometimes either.

Why do you even move garrosh o0?
    Just pull him to the throne and leave him there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought this was referring to me. I don't move that regularly unless I'm throwing some sick shapes on the dancefloor.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    We don't kill weapons in p2 and just move boss around the room with raid tightly stacked behind him.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    We don't kill weapons in p2 and just move boss around the room with raid tightly stacked behind him.
    Why not keep the boss stationary and have the raid do a semi circle around him?

Oh nvm you said p2 - but still doable without moving the boss too much. Also why are you not killing weapons in p2?
    Last edited by Nillo; 2013-09-30 at 01:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also why are you not killing weapons in p2?
    To shorten p2, obviously. We push him to p3 just before we get sucked into heart for 3rd time, so we avoid that extra phase.
    This is 25man, btw.

We killed weapons in p2 and still pushed before the 3rd sha phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    To shorten p2, obviously. We push him to p3 just before we get sucked into heart for 3rd time, so we avoid that extra phase.
    This is 25man, btw.
    Getting sucked in 3 times shouldn't be a problem as long as you get him to 10% shortly after.

Deleted
    Fuck me. Got Thok HC down earlier, what a fight. So much RNG, so much bugs. The boss turning around randomly chomping people, the boss turning attacking a raid member for no reason, the boss deciding to keep running for 1-2 extra seconds while fixating, the adds coming out of the cages deciding to run 30 yards to some weird location causing boss position to be fucked up, with overall going in with a very undergeared group (I was only 545 ilvl and a resto druid was about 540 ilvl).
    Literally the biggest relief I had in a long time, was so nice getting into a new boss room. Atleast I managed to get a VoD for the kill.

Can't do that in P3.

Fuck me. Got Thok HC down earlier, what a fight. So much RNG, so much bugs. The boss turning around randomly chomping people, the boss turning attacking a raid member for no reason, the boss deciding to keep running for 1-2 extra seconds while fixating, the adds coming out of the cages deciding to run 30 yards to some weird location causing boss position to be fucked up, with overall going in with a very undergeared group (I was only 545 ilvl and a resto druid was about 540 ilvl).
    Literally the biggest relief I had in a long time, was so nice getting into a new boss room. Atleast I managed to get a VoD for the kill.
    Any chance of linky ?

Deleted
    Any chance of linky ?
    Hmm, not sure what rules are with linking VoDs as there is a specific thread for that. But I guess it should be fine.
    The skype is swedish though, also no webcam of me as I cant find it :P

Footnote: Do not judge the UI, was not playing on my own PC so not my UI

http://www.twitch.tv/ramseywow/c/3014837

There you go. I will probably try to get more VoDs up on earlier and later bosses. But dunno, kinda annoying for you as you dont understad the swedish. Also noticed my microphone is muted on the VoD.
    Last edited by mmoc4d8e5d065a; 2013-10-01 at 01:56 AM.

Hmm, not sure what rules are with linking VoDs as there is a specific thread for that. But I guess it should be fine.
    The skype is swedish though, also no webcam of me as I cant find it :P

Footnote: Do not judge the UI, was not playing on my own PC so not my UI

http://www.twitch.tv/ramseywow/c/3014837

There you go. I will probably try to get more VoDs up on earlier and later bosses. But dunno, kinda annoying for you as you dont understad the swedish. Also noticed my microphone is muted on the VoD.
    It's official Firefly tanking for different guilds for cash.
    Taking "WTS Tank" to a whole new level.

Deleted
    It's official Firefly tanking for different guilds for cash.
    Taking "WTS Tank" to a whole new level.
    Yeah I was just sitting in trade "WTS tank for heroics". I meant 5 mans or scenarios but they said they would pay me 20k for thok heroic, so I thought whatever, lets do it.

Nah, was not playing on my PC due to being at a friends house.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Can't do that in P3.
    Of course you can do that.... Garrosh stays at the throne and the rest of the raid does a semi circle around him.