1)
    don't ask, buy my prot pally is a tailor (it is an alt that use to be holy..) - should i use the 200 stam general enchant - or the tailor dps enchant? wowhead.com/spell=125483 (sometimes increase your attack power by 4000 for 15 sec.)

2)
    Why do guides recommend 170 mastery on gloves instead of 170 str? wowhead.com/spell=104419/enchant-gloves-super-strength
    I understand that 2:1 secondary better than str, but with str giving lots of parry + dps (more dps = more self heals + things die faster. and parry now giving GC procs - and not likly to be near the DR limits as we reforge most of it into haste these days anyways.)
    With enchant gloves str being a 1:1 ratio with the secondary I would expect it to be better?
    2b)
    Same question for wrists as the str option is 1:1 with secondary stats.

3)
    with the nerf to EF done Oct 12, 2013 (reduced the self heal bonus from 100% to only 50%). is it worth going back to SS?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyone42 View Post
    1)
    don't ask, buy my prot pally is a tailor (it is an alt that use to be holy..) - should i use the 200 stam general enchant - or the tailor dps enchant? wowhead.com/spell=125483 (sometimes increase your attack power by 4000 for 15 sec.)

2)
    Why do guides recommend 170 mastery on gloves instead of 170 str? wowhead.com/spell=104419/enchant-gloves-super-strength
    I understand that 2:1 secondary better than str, but with str giving lots of parry + dps (more dps = more self heals + things die faster. and parry now giving GC procs - and not likly to be near the DR limits as we reforge most of it into haste these days anyways.)
    With enchant gloves str being a 1:1 ratio with the secondary I would expect it to be better?
    2b)
    Same question for wrists as the str option is 1:1 with secondary stats.

3)
    with the nerf to EF done Oct 12, 2013 (reduced the self heal bonus from 100% to only 50%). is it worth going back to SS?
    2) You should be using haste enchant on gloves, I don't see any reason to use mastery or str.

Quote Originally Posted by Anyone42 View Post
    3)
    That nerf actually went in on Sept 24; the recent patch only updated the UI to reflect this change. Back then it was determined back that Eternal Flame is still better.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    2) You should be using haste enchant on gloves, I don't see any reason to use mastery or str.
    maybe expertise, if you need for cap. but yeah, definitely not mastery if you have exp/haste as option and even more definitely not str.

Deleted
    I actually found myself intentionally dropping below expertise cap in favor of mastery for a few fights. Dunno, just felt on so many fights that expertise cap was really not needed. Been rocking around 12 expertise on quite a few fights, was even down to 10 expertise on siegecrafter hc as I exchanged my expertise trinket for the CDR trinket to try it out for that fight.

I have so much damn expertise that I reforged out of it on my tank cloak - not parry.

Quote Originally Posted by trystero View Post
    I have so much damn expertise that I reforged out of it on my tank cloak - not parry.
    I do the same thing, but for a different reason: my reforges are centered around the dps cloak, which lacks expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

dusting off my paladin, since i have some time to play him again, has the seal changed since the glyph of battle healer nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by Sukoidha View Post
    dusting off my paladin, since i have some time to play him again, has the seal changed since the glyph of battle healer nerf?
    Nope. 10 characters

So, after doing some thinking today, i'm not 100% sure if tauren is still the best race for Prot this tier, i mean, war stomp is good but isn't all much better compared to arcane torrent, and the tiny amount of health really doesn't matter ( talking 10 man, where our healthpool really doesn't matter ).

and tbh, AT is quite good this tier, Garrosh interrupts, galakras interrupts, norushen interrupts, and probably another fight or two i'm not thinking of atm.

Thoughts? personally i'm going to probably switch to BE.

Deleted
    BE > Tauren. Don't know when it's ever been the other way around except for maybe on Cho'gall

Difference is so small for horde side i don't think it matters.
    On alliance i can see dwarfs || dranei pulling ahead ever so slightly due to stoneform || 1% hit and gift.

Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    On alliance i can see dwarfs || dranei pulling ahead ever so slightly due to stoneform || 1% hit and gift.
    IMO Tauren look better in plate but Sunwalkers in general don't seem to feel right for me. For Alliance I'm pretty sure Dwarf is the "best" just because Stoneform is a bit better than the 1% hit (I'm always swimming in hit), although Gift is nice. I've actually been thinking of changing to dwarf or even back to Draenei if I stay Alliance, but if I went Draenei I would want to change my transmog set to T4 and I'm too lazy to farm that

Deleted
    But Blood Elves and Draenei just look plain bad >.<!

Human isn't bad either. The free trinket is pretty useful on a bunch of fights and free Exp is nice (esp. earlier in an expac).

But I would love to be an BE. Transmogs look much cooler. :|

Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    Human isn't bad either. The free trinket is pretty useful on a bunch of fights and free Exp is nice (esp. earlier in an expac).

But I would love to be an BE. Transmogs look much cooler. :|
    Honestly, don't remember that many fights where i would be able to use it (i think jinrokh and that's it ?) but yea, exp is also nice.

Honestly, don't remember that many fights where i would be able to use it (i think jinrokh and that's it ?) but yea, exp is also nice.
    Honestly the only reason I went Human is because it fits my idea of a Paladin in general (oldschool D&D player) and because I had my badass transmog idea that IMO doesn't look that good on Dwarf or Draenei (although it didn't look TOO bad on a Dwarf)

If I was on Horde I'd be Tauren all the way

Deleted
    Went human back in t14 for sha of fear hc platforms (was going to name change anyhow because mine got freed up). Bigger swords is amazing as well.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi all,

I got the dodge trinket from Jugger NM (coin), and I was wondering if it's worth using it. Maybe on high veng fights.
    I will test it anyway but maybe you guys got an idea on it already (it will be Vial + it, in place of Spark, so losing some good haste).
    Also what glyphs and talents are you using on Siegcrafter NM ? We are trying on him for the first time this week and I can't decide.
    Tried with glyphs: FW, FS and Alab / Talents: DP and LH so far.
    Thanks !