Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Was in a 2 day raiding guild back then. We 4 healed it, nuff said.
    Yeah, know some people 1 tanked 4 healed it. But that feels like you could just aswell have gone 2 tanks unless your second tank was a DK.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Was in a 2 day raiding guild back then. We 4 healed it, nuff said.
    We 2 healed, so adding +1 person to heal for healers would've been slightly difficult.

@firefly
    fairly sure that warlocks also take +- no damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    @firefly
    fairly sure that warlocks also take +- no damage.
    Depends a lot on the scenario. Sometimes they do sometimes they dont.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    At the gear levels we did it, 1 tanking was impossible,
    Confused @ this. Paragon 1 tanked it for the WF 10H kill. Sejta went cat, Jhazrun brought his shaman and they three healed w/ shaman-MWer-tree.
    But maybe you're just referring to your gear which was very bad.

Anyways, no big deal now, sry for being the correction police, just wanted to note that it was always 1 tankable.
    Last edited by Kitmajere; 2014-04-27 at 02:37 AM.

Not to speak for him but FF did have a very low ilvl on H Siege progression, something like 545 on SC.

Yea, I remember him mentioning that several times. He just said "we" not "I". I'll edit my post though to reflect that.

Thanks for all the advice we just went with a 2 tank setup and got him down in about 45 mins. Now onto Siege which based on the last 90 mins of pulls, I want to go back to Thok because it seemed super easy by comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by zanzbar View Post
    Thanks for all the advice we just went with a 2 tank setup and got him down in about 45 mins. Now onto Siege which based on the last 90 mins of pulls, I want to go back to Thok because it seemed super easy by comparison.
    It's actually a very simple, scripted fight; it's just a matter of getting people to do their individual jobs. In 10M that's not so bad. As a tank it gets dull, fast, but every pull you do find a way to improve on what you're doing. I liked it much better when we had an OS warrior tanking the boss and I was doing belts as Ret (until the warrior couldn't stay alive deeper in the fight).

Quote Originally Posted by Kitmajere View Post
    Confused @ this. Paragon 1 tanked it for the WF 10H kill. Sejta went cat, Jhazrun brought his shaman and they three healed w/ shaman-MWer-tree.

Anyways, no big deal now, sry for being the correction police, just wanted to note that it was always 1 tankable.
    Yip, i think when they 1 tanked it they were 560+
    I know that when we got to thok i was 550.8 or something like this, and 1 tanking was extremely painful when we did try it (granted FF was like 5 ilvls below me)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitmajere View Post

Both referring to our tanks gear levels, but also that Paragon had a lot higher gear levels then we had. Paragon had 3 higher item levels than us together with them being horde which basically trivialised the entire fight due to troll racials. Being alliance on that fight was really a huge setback and the differece between a horde and alliance guild at those item levels was really really noticeabe.

If you check at
    http://www.wowprogress.com/encounter...y-heroic-10man

You will notice that almost every guild that killed it were horde guilds in the start (most hardcore guilds play horde).
    The first alliance guilds were at 560 item level when they killed it and the horde guilds were at 556. We had 553 as an alliance guild. The fight was basically significantly harder for us.

If we would have used 1 tank we would not have beaten the enrage timer. We needed two tanks to be able to keep us in the phases longer and more reliable to have any chance at the enrage. To be able to stay in each phase even a few seconds longer yields you more dps than any extra dps would.

Quote Originally Posted by trystero View Post
    Not to speak for him but FF did have a very low ilvl on H Siege progression, something like 545 on SC.
    Well me personally had 543, but overall my guilds item level was also insanely low at that time. I was not the only reroll or replacement. Overall our performance in SoO was held back a lot by that. At Thok we had the lowest item level by far in the world. I believe we had 6 or 7 lower item level than any other alliance guild and 3 lower item level than any other horde guild, +-1.

We were working uphill at that time. By the time we reached Garrosh we had "caught" up since we had the same item level as Paragon had then and managed to work our way up to 568 before killing it.

Yip, i think when they 1 tanked it they were 560+
    I know that when we got to thok i was 550.8 or something like this, and 1 tanking was extremely painful when we did try it (granted FF was like 5 ilvls below me)
    7 below you haha

But yeah, the main difference is that they were horde. Having an entire raid of troll dpsers made all the difference in the world on that fight. It put a lower requirement on them to stay in the phases and that of course means overall lower survival requirements. Also their tanks had more gear than our tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by zanzbar View Post
    Oh Siegecrafter.

You should find different 10 hour song remixes on youtube and listen to them or an entire nights progression. It is a sure way to go mentally insane.
    Last edited by mmoc4d8e5d065a; 2014-04-27 at 08:05 AM.

Oh Siegecrafter.

You should find different 10 hour song remixes on youtube and listen to them or an entire nights progression. It is a sure way to go mentally insane.
    I think i did that on every single boss.
    The only reason why i even stayed in mumble after some point is to hear when my co-tank wanted to get the sac.

And RIP goes my genius plan for heroic Primo :<, need to test it out, but i think it won't be able to use my cheeze strat :*(

Deleted
    I think i did that on every single boss.
    The only reason why i even stayed in mumble after some point is to hear when my co-tank wanted to get the sac.

And RIP goes my genius plan for heroic Primo :<, need to test it out, but i think it won't be able to use my cheeze strat :*(
    There is always a way to cheese!

Still holding #1 Primordius normal which was due to a fail pull with all the blobs still up ~
    Unlimited vengeance from adds good times /:

Quote Originally Posted by Nillo View Post
    Still holding #1 Primordius normal which was due to a fail pull with all the blobs still up ~
    Unlimited vengeance from adds good times /:
    For a warrior mb :P beat ya by like 200k :P (granted i could've done 100k+ more, if i started aoeing somewhere towards the end).

There is always a way to cheese!
    Well, my current strat would make it ~ same difficulty as normal if it worked.

For a warrior mb :P beat ya by like 200k :P (granted i could've done 100k+ more, if i started aoeing somewhere towards the end).
    Yeah pre patch warrior dps was not so great :O

This guide desperately needs an update, lol. So many things way off in here.
    Last edited by Dudeness; 2014-04-29 at 10:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If people just tell me what they want amended then it can be done very quickly it's not a problem. I'm no longer active in the game due to university but still check fairly regularly. Even just looking it at myself there's a few revisions I want to make but I would hardly say "so many things" especially looking at various armories.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

2 things i would change, is add glyph of WoG to the list, and in raiding talent selection, change it from SS to EF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah both of those are pretty obvious, thought it said EF over SS anyway to be honest it's something even I used when I returned briefly before and around christmas. Will make a note of it and tomorrow after Chelsea vs Atletico I'll make a round of edits from everything people have said, either over my tears of happiness or sadness. Will make a note about the legendary cloak too, I put the Niuzao one for when we had the argument about it for progress but now progress is a long time finished I'll add about Xuen.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

6.5m EF, new personal record (in a crit build)