Accession vs Elegon 10 Heroic (Beta Test)

Last edited by Rachen; 2012-07-27 at 06:20 PM.

Fun boss? Good mechanics? Exciting fight full of potential for live?

We don't know! All we get as an OP is a wanky youtube link. I'm surprised you didn't type the topic header like a text message, it would be inline with the effort you spent on the original post.

Rachen!

*waves*
    Last edited by nadrii; 2012-07-30 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Fun boss? Good mechanics? Exciting fight full of potential for live?

We don't know! All we get as an OP is a wanky youtube link. I'm surprised you didn't type the topic header like a text message, it would be inline with the effort you spent on the original post.
    You could bother reading the Youtube comment.

www.accessionguild.net

This is our kill from the Heroic testing of Elegon on 10 man. The boss had several bugs which made the fight significantly easier than intended; the most significant being that the Sparks were not doing damage upon dying during Phase 2. This looks to be a very promising fight in its intended form. We are looking forward to 25m testing.

PoV: Rachen (Shadow Priest)
    Song: Unknown Error - The Yearning (Apex VIP)
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    You could bother reading the Youtube comment.
    if one want people to read the youtube comments then it should not embed the video in the post but post the link as if the video is here on the post people won't really bother looking at the comment, or simply do not think about it

if one embed the video it need to take the time to copy/paste at least the comment so that he can make a point, express an opinion and start a conversation.

Yes sorry, I forget how entitled and lazy people are these days. Shame on you OP for bothering to share a video and not writing an essay on the fight so I don't have to read up the fight, watch the video and make my own conclusions.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Algalon's bro?
    Where's the sparkly intro? /sadface
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Yes sorry, I forget how entitled and lazy people are these days. Shame on you OP for bothering to share a video and not writing an essay on the fight so I don't have to read up the fight, watch the video and make my own conclusions.
    If I want to see videos I'll got to youtube and type in the name of the boss. If I want discussions I'll go to a forum. See how this works?

Anyway, the lack of comments attest to what a shitty thread it is, your having a go at me for daring to suggest that people actually type in some relevant stuff on a discussion forum just drag it down further. I'm not lazy or entitled to expect such, stop picking fights.

Quote Originally Posted by k0smo View Post
    Too easy...
    V
    Accession vs Elegon 10 Heroic (Beta Test)
    (Beta Test)
    Beta

When will you people learn. Beta is for testing mechanics, they aren't going to have the fights hard so people can test them.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2012-08-01 at 01:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's up to the OP to start a discussion on a subject by providing the relevant material and information on the subject to make a discussion constructive. The OP was just a link to a youtube video with the only information being on a different website. It wouldn't be hard at all to just copy + paste the youtube comments here to add more than a video to this thread.

You call people entitled and lazy for not looking for the information themselves to make a discussion interesting. It's the OP's responsibility to provide the information relevant to the topic to start the discussion, not everyone elses to go find it.
    Last edited by Theodon; 2012-08-01 at 06:57 PM.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!