Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    So for the challenge mode medals will you automatically earn the silver rewards if you get a gold medal? I want the mount from silver challenge conqueror but uh to get it will I have to gimp myself to get it? Seems like a good question for blues...

So they wimped out on making the JC panthers expensive, it appears. Panthers for everyone 18 days after patch!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shamestia View Post
    So for the challenge mode medals will you automatically earn the silver rewards if you get a gold medal? I want the mount from silver challenge conqueror but uh to get it will I have to gimp myself to get it? Seems like a good question for blues...
    From what I recall, you have to earn your way up to gold and as you go up the challenge modes for that dungeon gets harder.

Deleted
    My understanding was that you get the stag form as default travel form come MoP. The Stag glyph allows your stag to function as a taxi, and the cheetah glyph is for those druids who would rather keep their current (crap) travel form.

Pretty sure that's what I've read.

Quote Originally Posted by UnstoppableFlame View Post
    So what is the base travel form? If there is a Glyph of the Stag, and a Glyph of the Cheetah, what is the original model? Or are they just removing travel form until you get one of the two glyphs? Sorry if this has been answered before, but it's confusing me.
    Stag is the basic model. Glyph of stag just allows you to be mountable.

I hope they would fix the inscripton staffs so we could start to make them already on beta

15+ Year Old Account
    Elite and Heroic Elite tags for raid gear? Way to placate the hardcore raiding crowd or something else?

Any word on what these 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc place Valorous Commendations are for?

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle View Post
    Elite and Heroic Elite tags for raid gear? Way to placate the hardcore raiding crowd or something else?
    Edit: Actually I am unsure since it is all dropped from the same boss

loving the hunter changes but they are soooooo gona be nerfed at some point

Quote Originally Posted by shamestia View Post
    All challenge mode rewards so far is timed based so if you get a 8 min run and gold was 10 min i would assume you get the reward to doing it in 15 min for silver

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally get some more fuel for my warbot! I have been looking forward to this day for years!

Maybe related to the Valor point upgrade process? I have no idea...

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally!!! We can fuel our warbots again!!! :d

Are these changes going to hit the PTR too?

Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    From what I recall, you have to earn your way up to gold and as you go up the challenge modes for that dungeon gets harder.
    Ah yeah that's right. That makes sense I was worried I wouldn't be getting my mount! Since ima be tearin up the gold medals!

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    Finally!!! We can fuel our warbots again!!! :d
    My guess is a special designation for the gear dropped by the "end" boss of a raid that's higher ilvl than the rest of the raid, like the gear from Rag in t12 or Deathwing in t13.

Quote Originally Posted by Attahnimo View Post
    Are these changes going to hit the PTR too?
    Class changes will - not sure if they'll do the maintenance at the same time or not.

Could be the order you kill a boss, makes it more challenging? might be that sort of thing

Quote Originally Posted by brothernads View Post
    Maybe related to the Valor point upgrade process? I have no idea...
    it does
    http://mop.wowhead.com/item=86390 normal version
    http://mop.wowhead.com/item=87152 heroic version
    http://mop.wowhead.com/item=90527 upgraded normal
    http://mop.wowhead.com/item=90513 upgraded heroic

or somthing like that
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.