Holy paladin Looking for a 25man guild for MoP

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...st/Sanguinare/

I am in PST would love 6 to 10 but end time as late as 12 are Ok. 3 to 5 days are Ok.
    Guild got DW back in the 10% or 15% but stopped as soon as we got it and i stopped wow.

Even if we cant kill a boss I still want to try I do not like guilds that just farm normal never trying hard.
    I like 25 over 10 because 10 never felt like raiding but if I need something i will still do it.

Mostly in wow i like raiding and knowing that on a night at 7 i need to be ready to play until what ever time the raid ends just sitting in a city just kills me sif I am on and some one want a healer for something random I am game most of the time.

Will be alc/enchanting. not alc/herb after the first week mop is out.

Veritas is recruiting for core positions on our 25 man raiding team. We are 8/8H and have been so since May 18th! We are also ranked 4th overall on our server and we believe we have a good shot at some server 1sts during MoP!

About Us: We offer a mature raiding environment with a laid back atmosphere while still consistently pushing for progression. Having been one of the first guilds formed on our server, we also sport a long history on Velen. Since BC, Veritas has been a progressive guild with steadfast raiders who are determined to conquer the current content as quickly as possible.

Current Needs:
    Resto Druids: High
    Holy Paladins: High
    Enhancement Shamans: High
    Unholy DKs: High
    Mistweaver Monks: High
    Ret Paladin: High
    Feral DPS: High
    Even if you don't see your class/role listed here, please don't hesistate to apply if you are an exceptional player!

Guild Rankings:
    25 Man
    Realm 2
    US 372
    World 1024

10 Man
    Realm 3
    US 1026
    World 3940

Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur Raid Times are: 5:45 Server – 9:00 Server with invites going out at 5:30 Server (Server is on Pacific Time [PST]). Mondays will be used as finish up days or days for progression.

Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
    7-10pm MST
    8-11pm CST
    9-Midnight EST

Our Server: Velen is a medium population PvE server with slightly more Alliance than Horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable; we are by no means a dead server!

Loot System: We use an EP/GP loot system. If you have never used this system, you can find info here: http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system It is similar to DKP with some slight differences. Essentially, you get points for being in the raid and being on time.

Expectations of All Raiders: You must have an exceptional understanding of your class. Atleast 90% attendance is mandatory; raiding must be a priority to you. Correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging is required. A solid internet connection and a computer capable of running 25s is also required. If your computer cannot survive LFR, it cannot survive our 25 mans either.

How To Apply:

If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact our recruitment leaders!
    oirokenojutsu@hotmail.com - Vinji
    Jimmystevens911@hotmail.com - Bopplez

Please visit our website and click on “Join Us” at the top to fill out an application.

Guild Website (for info and to apply): www.veritasgamers.enjin.com
    Wow Progress Link: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/velen/Veritas

I feel we'd be a nice fit for you! There are always people online, nearly any time of the day, and our raid times seem to mesh well with yours!! Add Bopplez to real ID if you have any other questions!
    http://wssmg.guildlaunch.com/
    Looking for more! 9/14 SoO, apply on the website!

I am building a 25m guild on alliance side on aggramar. My current experience is 8/8h and am looking for exceptional players that are interested in serious raiding without drama. If you are interested in helping get this off the ground email me at futurofaggramar (at) gmail (dot) com