Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

10+ Year Old Account
    I ordered the CE, just need to have death's mask lol.
    Not much longer to wait now!

i'm crossing my fingers for no screen tearing, it was too distracting for me on the pc version.

Quote Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
    i'm crossing my fingers for no screen tearing, it was too distracting for me on the pc version.
    you can just force v-sync through the graphics cards, that's what i did.

the v-sync didn't make a difference in my gameplay. Even tried to fiddle around with the nvidia settings like some people did but to no avail.

10+ Year Old Account
    I seriously want this game so it will shut up all the GOW fanboys that say its a copy of GOW.... I played the demo for darksiders one, didn't understand some of it, but enjoyed what I did... Luved the VA for WAR(also did Illidan WoE herioc).

Might have to see if I can get Darksiders one to work on for at least the achievements...
    The sims lies, don't trust them....

10+ Year Old Account
    New gameplay trailer:

For those who think this is a lighthearted hack and slash game: it's not, this is a Zelda game. A very serious puzzle platformer. Plus some Portal (yes Portal, with portal gun) mixed in.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are there going to be actual combos like DMC games? Or just spamming 'light attack' 'heavy attack'?

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Are there going to be actual combos like DMC games? Or just spamming 'light attack' 'heavy attack'?
    In Darksiders 1 there were combos, and doing the correct ones yielded the most damage. That being said, unless it's vastly different from the first one, no, it will not have DMC style combos. DMC takes combos like 50 steps further than any other games though. If jump cancelling existed in Darksiders I'm sure you'd see some of the crazy freestyle combo linking like in DMC, but I doubt that'll happen.

Even if THQ goes down, Vigil Games deserves to go on. They've made two games so far (Darksiders I and II) and they have good potential.

Deleted
    Watching that video makes me kind of go back and give darksider 1 another go. I had about 15h into the game then suddenly stop, I think it was due to the massive puzzle solving on every map.