Thread: priest pvp

priest pvp

i thought human race is always suitable for pvp, but it seems that the shadowmeld of night elf also has an advantage.
    which race do you think is better?

no1 know what blizzard will do with pve trinkets. but from what i have read is that they don't want the pve trinked madness 4.3 brings.
    and shadowmeld only works against stupid people. when you are fighting a good player it won't fool shadowmeld.

Shadowmeld works as a target drop, which can be very strong at the right time. Can't get out of LoS in time to dodge the polymorph? Shadowmeld! Rogue turns around to blind you? Shadowmeld! It has a thousand uses, some stronger than others. But I would wait until MoP goes live to race change, Every man for himself might yet see a change :P

Quick question, will Halo take Rogues/Feral/Mages SG-specced Priests out of stealth/invis?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thecraftybee View Post
    Quick question, will Halo take Rogues/Feral/Mages SG-specced Priests out of stealth/invis?
    As of a few builds ago, it did.. I don't think they've changed it but I'd have to double check.

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    no1 know what blizzard will do with pve trinkets. but from what i have read is that they don't want the pve trinked madness 4.3 brings.
    and shadowmeld only works against stupid people. when you are fighting a good player it won't fool shadowmeld.
    Shadowmeld is working like Vanish did in BC / WoTLK. You can Shadowmeld casts, have them go off, but still not hit you. For example, if i'm standing on top of a NE priest, and i use Psychic Scream, at the same time, he uses Shadowmeld he WILL NOT GET FEARED. My fear cooldown is wasted. It's not even that hard to do, if you understand what timings people are going to use their abillities at. You can even shadowmeld counterspells, and blinds. but that is significantly harder.