[Megathread] Borderlands 2

Developer: Gearbox
    Publisher: 2k Games
    Release date: September 18 for the US and the 21st for UK.

Trailers:

Compilation of Gameplay:

If you would like something to be added to the OP, just pm me.

This game gonna be sweet. I have played borderlands 1 to death and im actualy thinking about installing it again. To have something to do while waiting on Bl2.

Only downside for me is that i only gonna get 3 days gameplay before having to share the time with mop.

And the letter they sent to pc gamers about how they improved it for the pc just gave it a giant + in my book. (even tho its features that used to be standard in pc games back in the days )

This game is going to be great. The 1st I must have at least 150+ hours possibly WAY more. Such a fun unique game. The DLC made the game even better.

I will hold off on MoP, not worth it compared to this game.
    | I5 2500k @ 4.3GHZ 1.33v | Corsair Veng. 1600 DDR3 | Corsair H60| Asus p8z68-v |
    | XFX R9 280x DD| CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair 750 Modular | Razer Naga Molten|

My wife beat the first game very quickly she enjoyed it very much. I haven't had the time to finish the first one but The game is fun as hell. Its really fun when you can play with a friend in co-op.

I can't wait to get my hands BL2!! gonna be kick ass

Loved the first one, can't wait for this one.
    Retired GM of Temerity - US Top 50 raiding on a strict 3 nights since Ulduar. Check us out!
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Temerity

Probably picking this up this weekend to score the 10% discount. That and while I'm not a fan of using DLC as a pre-purchase incentive, I'm actually pretty interested in the class!

I'm going to hold off on buying this game. With MoP holding my time, it would be better for me to wait for it to go down in price.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    I had missed out on borderlands until the weekend sale on steam, and I must say, I HAD NO IDEA THIS GAME WAS SO FUN!!

I wish I had bought it earlier, but hell I'm having a blast atm, looked at those trailers and I must say this is going to be a day one buy for me.

Don't mean to advertise but for those with budgets like me Greenmangaming currently has 16% off and the code "PARTP-ALCNO-TIESU" provides another 20% so you can pick it up for $40.

The code is valid until 1st of August.