Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Good change!
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

10+ Year Old Account
    This is gonna be fun. Like really fun. Blood DK's will now be able to not die even easier!

i called it few months ago, i said 30% wont be enough with the new pvp power
    glad to see blizzard thought so as well
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

I did a level 90 warsong gulch yesterday.

No one died. In the entire BG. 3 healers 7 dps on both. No one died, not even the EFCs. We fought in mid for the entire BG. It's a tad rediculous.

Deleted
    hopefully it's balanced in a way to effectively remove pve items from pvp. From what I saw on beta videos it doesn't look that bad though. Would be nice not to get killed in 1 stun from a rogue or DK though.
    edit: i meant by making pvp power useful
    Last edited by mmoc19d6468924; 2012-07-29 at 06:52 PM.

this it either a bug or they are just testing around stuff.
    many people are annoyed by this change it makes arena/duels boring and dull. Done some wargames yesterday and the guys got fed up and bored of nothing dying. most deaths happened out of boredom late in the games.
    Heals where too good before 50% base res.. now they are just way too good.

Deleted
    Bg that lasted 20 mins. 3 people died Healers are invincible unless outnumbered 5 to 1.

Pvp heals need to not scale with PvP power. PvP resilience increases the effective health of players--they don't need increased heals on top of that or in late gear it will be a situation where games will be drawn out to a point where "no one will be able to kill anyone" (ie, games will be a draw) because the increased mitigation provided by resilience will be exceedingly easy to heal through by the increased healing from pvp power.

Deleted
    Unkilllable players in BGs might be intentional, after all they're objectives based, not HKs based. Flag carriers already got weakening debuffs. Arenas might look terrible on the other hand.

Deleted
    I know it's not max level and not considered important.
    But i copied my 70 Paladin twink over, he was at just about at 40% reduction from Resilience. Now add the passive reduction which is now 50%, and i was already hard enough to kill. (Apart from Rogues and Mages... As usual )

And to make it better, with the Holy Shock Glyph i'm hitting 12k Non Crits and 25k Crits (damage). Average 70 twink HP is probably 12-14k.

70 Twinking isn't exactly a top priority for Blizzard, but they aren't going to let this sort of numbers carry on- it will be adjusted. Just need to wait for the numbers to be balanced, which they admitted, is one of the last things they do.

Deleted
    blizzard doesn't give a crap about 70 twinkling. almost the whole expansion they've been able to annihilate ppl

Quote Originally Posted by tinkabela View Post
    blizzard doesn't give a crap about 70 twinkling. almost the whole expansion they've been able to annihilate ppl
    Best twink's IMO are 79's ... having a lvl 79 hunter / rogue in cata blues / greens killing everyone in 1 hit is kinda OP ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyz View Post
    Blood DKs will be the most overpowered at low levels.
    Anyone with 2 brain cells can kite blood dks forever, not to mention that classes such as rogues will probably still kill em in a single stunlock at low level....
    Considering blood dks as overpowered just means you're bad since blood has never ever been OP.

This is so terrible on the PTR. Any class with self-healing can not be killed. Forget healers... The warrior talent that regenerates 3% health every second under 35% health makes them basically un-killable. With gear, resil levels are 90%+. Constantly hitting between 1-3k is not fun.

Ret paladins, warriors, and shadow priests healing + this resil makes them unkillable... they need to nerf selfhealing and or the resillience players have.
    Don't even get me started on healers taking on a whole team alone...

Deleted
    People are getting 100.15% resilience. Totally immune to player damage, it will be nerfed. It has to be, with it, one is god like.

Deleted
    Blizzard is messing incredibly hard with these things at the moment, but I hope it's not so fucked up when the release comes. They shouldn't have a hard time to balance damage and healing now in PvP as they got both PvP power and base resilience, in addition to the resilience on items. It should be easy to tune up and down those numbers and make the PvP in the game regarding damage and healing quite good. But why the hell aren't the adding PvP power on weapons? If they don't add it on weapons people will most likely go with PvE weapons which would be just stupid.

TL;DR Blizzard has everything completely fucked up right now, but it could be quite easy to fix with scaling resilience and PvP power.

E: It's good that they are testing on completely random things on beta / ptr as that lowers the chance we have fucked up seasons in MoP which Blizzard can't afford.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadur View Post
    Bg that lasted 20 mins. 3 people died Healers are invincible unless outnumbered 5 to 1.
    Not a surprise, and not a change from live for the most part.

Healers will always be disgustingly overpowered unless heals start costing mana and there are actual restrictions on instants. Instants need to heal for less or cost a TON of mana; they should be an "oh shit I can't afford to risk getting interrupted" button, not "press this button because it's part of your standard rotation" button.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Hope it's intentional, 30% seemed kind of low to me. Provided they reduce the benefit of full PVP gear a bit in line with that.

And yeah, healers are always OP. Really hope they do eventually create designated healer slots for BGs, queue times be damned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Not a surprise, and not a change from live for the most part.

Healers will always be disgustingly overpowered unless heals start costing mana and there are actual restrictions on instants. Instants need to heal for less or cost a TON of mana; they should be an "oh shit I can't afford to risk getting interrupted" button, not "press this button because it's part of your standard rotation" button.
    this is quite true. did an EoTS a few days ago, i'm a boom kin with 2pc cata, rest ruthless (fresh 85), and we had 4 people beating on a holy paladin. he didn't drop below 90% the whole time.

nerf interrupts, and nerf instants. that way interrupts become more strategic rather than 'oh blanket cs now pound him'.

i did see hottedlol's 2s video with cartoonz though, and they outhealed the resto shaman/lock team. was a bit ridiculous with the healing.