Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    World of Healcraft

10+ Year Old Account
    There will be a WotLK fix. They will make Resilience lower Healing. This way they don't mess up people still doing DS runs on heroic.

Healing will be tuned down but it will still be OP.

Deleted
    I noticed all my healing coefficients had far more than doubled on PTR.
    9.2k spell power on live - rejuv ~2.2k / tick - healing touch ~15k
    6.5k spell power on PTR - rejuv ~5k / tick - healing touch ~35k.

that was specced as balance druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Searsha View Post
    This is so terrible on the PTR. Any class with self-healing can not be killed. Forget healers... The warrior talent that regenerates 3% health every second under 35% health makes them basically un-killable. With gear, resil levels are 90%+. Constantly hitting between 1-3k is not fun.
    this is the real problem dps self healing and off healing is beyond ridiculous at this point, it makes no sense, they long ago destroyed "hybrid" play and with the min/max of raiding having a duel healer/dps roll just won't fit, so why are all the classes getting over the top healing? leveling? but leveling is so stupid easy it has already destroyed the "learning" process as evident of begging cata all the players leveled and hit a personal brick wall cause they had to use things like interrupts/cc and not aoe trash down like they did 1-80 or all through wrath.

---------- Post added 2012-07-30 at 04:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Not a surprise, and not a change from live for the most part.

Healers will always be disgustingly overpowered unless heals start costing mana and there are actual restrictions on instants. Instants need to heal for less or cost a TON of mana; they should be an "oh shit I can't afford to risk getting interrupted" button, not "press this button because it's part of your standard rotation" button.
    healers aren't disgustingly op on live and the only time they were truely op was 4.0 with bugged resil, sorry to break your bubble> but yes instant everything: cc, nukes, and yes burst heals need to be toned down a lot.

First the giant health pools, now the giant health pools plus giant damage reduction. I get that dying in globals isn't fun for anyone, especially healers, but this is getting ridiculous. I miss doing substantial burst damage and healing in pvp.