Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Dude, 200 honor for killing a few grey mobs in less time than it takes to queue for Warsong gulch is the same as free in my book. :P
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

Must have been a while since you did a BG. 200 honor is chump change. :P
    "Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron."- Cracked.com

Not for less than five minutes not worrying about objectives, stacked teams, enemy healers and Rogues. There are days I just don't feel like or don't have time to get PvPing, and it's nice to still get a bit of honor.

EDIT: and there's also those times when I want a PvP piece for Transmog, but don't want to PvP on the character. I've done that on my Warlock and on my Druid already, saved me a lot of frustration waiting for AV weekend.
    Last edited by Holtzmann; 2012-07-30 at 12:35 AM.
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

Ok now this is awesome... <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    It's allright, those boots look horrid tho :/
    This boots looking bad (on human males in this case), because the pants don't have the new pants model.

Strange this set was first presented as Priest set:

but now it looks like its Paladins

Overall its crap ofc, nothing paladinish or PvPish on it except the libram finally but tbh it looks like cook book rather than holy codex libram.

blizzard and their designs....

10+ Year Old Account
    that set looks so fking amazing.. except for the H Pally boots. I hate how they went back to that model -.-

Librams should simply show up when you have 4/5/8 of a Paladin labelled set equipped.

Still, very nice

Aside from the skimpy looking holy boots, the set looks great. I'll probably keep the honor set for transmog down the line as it looks better than the conquest one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Meh.. nothing special imo
    a libram is nothing special?!!
    It looks pretty awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    a libram is nothing special?!!
    It looks pretty awesome
    only thing that is "awesome" is that blizzard after 6+ years listened to community requests for librams to be visible... but actual look of it is nothing special.
    Last edited by Tullkas; 2012-07-31 at 11:01 AM.

Zomg libram !!!! /jizm

Deleted
    Uhmm... jeah look´s okay

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not a pvper but I enjoy transmog options so often I look to the pvp gear sets simply for that purpose.

This one, imho, is quite ugly. Especially the helmet or how it moves when your head moves. I understand that it is roughly the same like the priest ulduar tier however while ulduar helmet made you look like you were wearing a mask, this one just makes you look like you have a massive chin. I feel like lady deathwing now

15 sec video of head (and helmet) movement in closeup.

Aw, bollocks; bucket's one of those collar rigs. Lame.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognard View Post
    Aw, bollocks; bucket's one of those collar rigs. Lame.
    I dunno, I think that looks pretty cool, to be honest. I wish it had something over the top of your head though (kinda like T8).
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    I dunno, I think that looks pretty cool, to be honest. I wish it had something over the top of your head though (kinda like T8).
    It'd look fine if it didn't move. That's really the only thing that bugs me with the gorgets like that - they should just lay over the shoulders and protect the neck, and not move with the head.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognard View Post
    It'd look fine if it didn't move. That's really the only thing that bugs me with the gorgets like that - they should just lay over the shoulders and protect the neck, and not move with the head.
    Yeah, that's the only problem with the outdated models they're working with. We can only hope that it's something that is at least somewhere on the radar.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

10+ Year Old Account
    Visible librams on Paladin! Finally! Thank god!
    But yeah we need better boots... I've seen the matching set boots on Wowhead... kinda disappointed.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

Deleted
    Good for the librem.

I can trash the rest, thanks.