Druid pvp set bonuses released

Item - Druid PvP Set Balance 4P Bonus Your Astral Communion ability can be used while moving.
    Item - Druid PvP Set Feral 4P Bonus Once every 30 sec, your next Ravage is free and has no positional or stealth requirement.

Nothing for resto showed up, but it looks like feral got their free ravage back!
    Last edited by Karnalsyn; 2012-07-28 at 06:25 PM.

You've got the T14 2 piece in there for Guardians, might want to drop it if you want to talk PvP.

I guess the Balance one is useful, having to stand still and channel in PvP's always just asking for an interupt from a stealthed rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrandom132111 View Post
    druid is poopy in poopers
    Why? Feral got their free ravage back and balance can shift back into eclipse while on the move. So far I'm a happy happy druid.

Deleted
    I wonder how strong Starfall will be, since we can use it every half min now. Eclipses shift fast and I like that. Feels much more dynamic. Will Starfall be nerfed to deal about the same % from total dps or take more from the cake? We can even switch on the move with that bonus

Moonkins 4p pvp allows astral communion while moving
    Resto 4p pvp reduces ironbark cd by 90 seconds (which makes it 30 second cd)

thats what i see on the tooltips for my beta resto druid

Deleted
    I've been thinking about it more and doing some pvp on the ptr. These se bonuses feel weak.

• 2 piece: Sudden Eclipse: While not in an Eclipse state critical attacks done to you restore 20 Solar or 20 Lunar energy whichever is more beneficial to you. This effect can only occur once every 6 sec.
    • 4 piece: Item - Druid PvP Set Balance 4P Bonus: Your Astral Communion ability can be used while moving.

We spend so little time outside of Eclipse now, esp. if you choose Soul of the Forest. If you proc Eclipse Nature's Grace (15% haste for 15 sec) will start to lose time immediatelly so you should be able to cast as soon as possible if you get the proc from an attack or from AC while running. If you get Eclipse from attack, there is a chance you can't properly cast because you are under heavy pressure. If you get proc from AC while running, the same as before. You probably can't cast Wrath or SF properly at the moment and loose precious time from NG.

I think they should change the bonuses or develop Eclipse mechanism to be more benefitting while using a pvp set.

10+ Year Old Account
    astral communion on the move is pretty tasty
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    astral communion on the move is pretty tasty
    With the current live Eclipse mechanism it is. But if it takes 2 casts from Eclipse to Eclipse it isn't that big deal. Weak and rare to be used.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
    With the current live Eclipse mechanism it is. But if it takes 2 casts from Eclipse to Eclipse it isn't that big deal. Weak and rare to be used.
    This is assuming Soul of the Forest, no? Why not take Incarnation to help with burst for kills as well as allowing more use from the set bonus?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzyb View Post
    This is assuming Soul of the Forest, no? Why not take Incarnation to help with burst for kills as well as allowing more use from the set bonus?
    I took SotF so I can keep NG on more casts. But that's not the point why I dislike the set bonuses. Astral Communion and the old 20 energy on crit taken bonus were made while Eclipse was slower. Now they present it to us while the whole pace of fight have changed and they don't fit. I may accapt the 4 set bonus but totally against the 2 set. They especially don't fit together. If you can even recharge in 3 seconds on the move, what does it worth be be able to get a rare +20 proc? Close to nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
    I took SotF so I can keep NG on more casts. But that's not the point why I dislike the set bonuses. Astral Communion and the old 20 energy on crit taken bonus were made while Eclipse was slower. Now they present it to us while the whole pace of fight have changed and they don't fit. I may accapt the 4 set bonus but totally against the 2 set. They especially don't fit together. If you can even recharge in 3 seconds on the move, what does it worth be be able to get a rare +20 proc? Close to nothing.
    Now this I agree with. Set bonuses that work against each other rather than with. Considering the 4p is relatively new, I'm hoping to see a revamp of the 2p before this hits live. If you have beta access, can you make a post in the beta forums? I'm not sure if I have access to any forums they would be regularly viewing for MoP fixes.

Deleted
    I don't have beta either. Can test things on ptr (not the new gear though) but forums are unavailable for me :/

I really hope they change the 4p balance to something more interesting seeing as balance is in eclipse for a lot longer than on live atm making the 4p kinda meh :<

Deleted
    Yeh the eclipse bar is going to be flying from one end the the other in pvp, I'm not sure how that will play out tbh. In theory it's more damage from mastery but less control, it's also going to lower the pp of the set bonuses focused around eclipse, as being in an eclipse state is more superficial.

hmm