Deleted

Upgrade to digital delux from standard?

Hey,

Is it possible for me to upgrade my prepurchase of he normal digital edition to the digital delux edition without having to pay for both in full? is possible for me to just pay the £15 uplift fee?

Once the game starts today you can buy gems and in the cash shop you can buy the digil deluxe upgrade which will cost around 20$ in gems.

yes, logon to bnet and you should be able to select it.

Deleted
    Do you know how many gems exactly and the costs? From asking around, it seems it will cost me about £10 extra than it would normally cost if I upgrade in game -.-
    Last edited by mmoc07a213e360; 2012-08-24 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoef View Post
    Do you know how many gems exactly and the costs? From asking around, it seems it will cost me about £10 extra than it would normally cost if I upgrade in game -.-
    I just said 20$ not euros, however I think it is 2000 gems. Which you don't have to buy with real life money. Other people will buy gems from Anet and sell them in the AH which you can buy for in game gold.

Also pretty sure you can only buy the upgrade in the gem shop. It should be the same price in the difference between standard and deluxe version.

For U.S. standard is 60 deluxe is 80 so we have to pay 20$ to upgrade.
    Last edited by zito; 2012-08-24 at 11:23 AM.

Standard is 40$..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zycho View Post
    Standard is 40$..
    We are talking about GW2, not WoW.

Thanks for your replies Zito

---------- Post added 2012-08-24 at 12:40 PM ----------

Just to let you know, it cost around £7 more to buy in game. So I asked for a refund on my normal edition and I just pre-purchased the digital deluxe !