Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    DayZ, looks boring but its actually really fun when you play it.

Well, Guild Wars 2, but you still have to wait three weeks for that...

PF.

DayZ, then Mechwarrior : Online then GW2

is where its @

dayz is mod of the decade for me
    Last edited by WarJames; 2012-07-29 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PixelFox View Post
    Well, Guild Wars 2, but you still have to wait three weeks for that...

PF.
    ^ This. You won't regret it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well from my Steam List, I'll be messing with Trine 1&2, Assassin's Creed 1&2 and R, The Witcher 1&2, Deus Ex:HR and probably continue to play Skyrim every now and then.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can hold out til Guild Wars 2, I can almost gaurentee you'll want to just leave WoW and keep playing GW2

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really care for most FPS's these days. Played previous BF's religiously but ended up disliking BF3 to the point where I played it a few days and then never went back to it. Making the game more like CoD wasn't one of their better choices IMHO.

MMO:
    Rift if you want a hardcore version of WOW.

TSW if you're a gluten for pain.

Tower Defense:
    Orcs Must Die is one of my all-time favorites. Love that game.

Other:
    Minecraft. Definitely a YMMV game. Some people love it, others are kind of over it pretty quick.
    Last edited by Rooflesstoofless; 2012-07-29 at 05:59 PM.

Deleted
    I've been playing a lot of Smite recently. I would certainly recommend it if you enjoy PvP style game play. If not have a look at other free to play games such as Team Fortress 2, League of Legends and Super Monday Night Combat.

I would try GW2. It's a really fun MMO with no sub fee. Check it out: http://www.guildwars2.com/en/

Also, if you have not played the Arkham games yet, try those. I am having a ton of fun playing them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    I dont get why people make these threads, there are tons of games out there, spead 30 min browsing steam.
    There is nothing wrong with going to a gaming forum and asking for a general consensus as to what they should look for.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Unless you like selling little girls candy...
    But there is free candy in the back of my van.

I still get a kick out of playing Resident Evil 4. Batman Arkham city will definitely keep you busy. I mean hell there is just so much stuff to do and find. I've owned the game since it came out but started playing it about a week ago. I kept pushing it back till I knew I would have a lot of free time on my hands. And since I'm on vacation from work, I figured might as well play it now. If anything else, look up and play some of those horror games that everyone keeps talking about. I'm sure they can be challenging and burn up some time.

get a snes emulator and play ff3, secret of evermore/mana, earthbound, link to the past, super mario rpg those are what Im playing atm

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoabutterz View Post
    I've been playing rift
    Me too... except I will keep playing long after GW2 (no endgame) and MoP (too casual) have arrived, they just aren't my cuppa tea.

10+ Year Old Account
    League of Legends. That is all.

I would recommend playing Darksiders if you have not since it is an amazing game. Also Metro 2033, Recettear, Trine 1&2, Skyrim if you haven't, and the Mass Effect series is simply amazing imo.

Deleted
    Secret World and you will never play another MMO again. I'm hooked. The questing is f******* brilliant