Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Strangest/Dumbest/Otherwise notable things you've seen while spectating games.

So what are the strangest/dumbest/otherwise notable things you guys have seen while spectating games?

For me, I have one friend that went AD Ahri(!). Strangely enough, in one of the games he played as AD Ahri, they won even though they had all 11 towers down.

I've also seen quite a bit of carries (mainly Yi and Tryndamere) that rush PDs as their first item after boots.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

I saw an Ashe (purple side) abruptly launch an ult arrow southwest seemingly at nothing. It flew across at least 60% of the game map and struck Blue Team's Janna the moment she appeared at base from recalling. It got her literally the instant she spawned in (i.e. before the "being-in-your-own-base regen" kicked in) and killed her.

I really wish I could have seen the look on the Janna player's face. The timing of that arrow shot was crazy.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    I saw an Ashe (purple side) abruptly launch an ult arrow southwest seemingly at nothing. It flew across at least 60% of the game map and struck Blue Team's Janna the moment she appeared at base from recalling. It got her literally the instant she spawned in (i.e. before the "being-in-your-own-base regen" kicked in) and killed her.

I really wish I could have seen the look on the Janna player's face. The timing of that arrow shot was crazy.
    Wow, Im yet to see soemthing that awesome

My strangest would be Blitz gripping a Ezreal and Blitz being teleported TO Ez.

Deleted
    This was obviously out of sheer luck but occured while I played Teemo.
    We were defending and enemy retreated seperate routes. But I had my shrooms wide spread and got quadra kill while nothing but shrooms hitting the enemies on 4 diffrent places of the map.

Deleted
    Dumbest thing is the 3 min delay.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanani View Post
    Dumbest thing is the 3 min delay.
    Yeah I know, would have been so cool to be able to help your friends know where the enemy is while you spectate their games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    Yeah I know, would have been so cool to be able to help your friends know where the enemy is while you spectate their games.
    or just make it so you can only see the team you are spectating?

10+ Year Old Account
    And what would be the point of that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    And what would be the point of that?
    So you can spectate your friends without delay. In my opinion it would be better. If you dont like it its fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to see the full game. If I only want to see half of the game, I can just go play one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I want to see the full game. If I only want to see half of the game, I can just go play one.
    I dont really fancy watching as enemy team jungles but each to their own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Allows for watching counter jungling, how they set up ganks, how they place wards, how they cooperate to collapse on a jungler they spotted etc etc.

Deleted
    Once saw a Lee Sin hit Q on Ez, at max-range, Ez proceeded to jump away (E), happened to land on a Blitz hook (hook was meant for another person), getting him further away from Lee, he then flashes through a wall. All this while Lee is flying in the air after him. Looked hilarious. Had to watch it a couple times to get what'd just happened :P

PS: As Trynda, Lifesteal+AS early on > AD. You already do immense damage, so nothing more than a BF Sword is needed early, getting vamp + pd would be superior, but not directly after boots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post

I actually experienced something similar. I got hit by a Draven ult on it's return run just as I recalled to the summoners platform. It was very demoralizing since I saw it go past me when I started recalling.

I haven't seem many weird things outside an unconventional jungler or two, but I also don't spectate my friend's games that often.

A dumb thing I experienced once, was a time when they dived us at the first bottom tower (purple/red side), Cho'gath tanked the tower and barely had any health left, we died and thought "well, at least Cho'gath dies". Nope, they killed the tower while the shot was mid-air, meaning it didn't do any damage. Feck.

My strangest would be Blitz gripping a Ezreal and Blitz being teleported TO Ez.
    I was Ez and did that once lol.

I decided to spectate a friends game yesterday while I was eating. His team had 3 bot consisting of Rammus, Ashe, and Sivir that didn't leave lane for anything (He told me later all Rammus would say in chat was "I need to protect the bitches.") The funny thing was my friend was playing jungle Shaco, and the enemy Ezreal who was in mid lane by himself constantly pushed to the turret so my friend would go kill him and they won the game because he got so fed that way.

The most recent thing to happen to me was while playing Ezreal on bot lane. I ulted my two laning opponents to secure a kill and my ult was headed up to top where my brother was playing Darius. A little bit later my ult actually killed the Jax and my brother was just like "Dude, really? You use your ult just to ks?" but I had no idea that he was fighting up top.
    http://www.twitch.tv/dbjeffc

I recently made a stream where I mainly play D3, LoL, and WoW. Help me make it better! Will usually be up between 5pm - 1am EST.

garen ults on minions, ahri players using passive procs on single minions

was chasing a shen in the jungle area above barons pool. He's REALLY low health and he dashes over the wall and into barons area and baron one shot him since he taunted him. The shens entire team simultaneously posted "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL" in /all chat. hahah

Team charges 1 by 1 into enemy team... happens in a lot of games that I play in. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clineron View Post
    garen ults on minions, ahri players using passive procs on single minions
    I'm sure you can't target minions with Garen's ult. You probably meant Igniting a minion back when you could do that.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II