Deleted

Symbiosis for the non-Druid character

Okay, maybe I'm just too stupid to find anything but I guess it's faster to ask anyway.

I get that the Druid's icon for Symbiosis changes to the spell he receives but how does that work for the other faction?
    Do you have to move a new spell icon into your bar, does it appear as an extra button or does it work entirely different?

It's exactly the same for the others classes. You have a spell in your spellbook that changes according to your spec when Symbiosis is cast on you

You get an extra button, like Ultraxion.

I am Druid - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by shiryo View Post
    "Whats your ilvl? cuz that ass is epic"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by billybob10110 View Post
    what if there´s already a extra button like this?

Quote Originally Posted by billybob10110 View Post
    That's not how it works at all, please don't talk if don't know what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Twy View Post
    It's exactly the same for the others classes. You have a spell in your spellbook that changes according to your spec when Symbiosis is cast on you
    This. All characters have a Symbiosis spell in their spellbook that changes to the corresponding spell when you have Symbiosis on you. You can then put this spell on your bars or macro it or do whatever.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    That's not how it works at all, please don't talk if don't know what you're talking about.
    Indeed, please don't misinform users.

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    This. All characters have a Symbiosis spell in their spellbook that changes to the corresponding spell when you have Symbiosis on you. You can then put this spell on your bars or macro it or do whatever.
    You can also cancel it the same way as most auras with /cancelaura

Where is this spell? In your general spells tab or in your specific spec tab? For the life of me, I really couldn't find it....

Quote Originally Posted by Phonic View Post
    Where is this spell? In your general spells tab or in your specific spec tab? For the life of me, I really couldn't find it....
    You have to know what you're getting from the druid and search for that ability in your spell book. It's not called symbiosis in your spell book. If you're a prot warrior, you would look for the spell 'stampeding shout' in your spell book.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you all misleading? Should report all off you...

You don't have symbiosis by default. The first time a druid casts symbiosis on your character, the character learns the spell "Symbiosis". This then stops down onto your bars like new spells do if you have an open slot. If you don't, you can find it in your spellbook.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justanoob View Post
    You have to know what you're getting from the druid and search for that ability in your spell book. It's not called symbiosis in your spell book. If you're a prot warrior, you would look for the spell 'stampeding shout' in your spell book.

What happened to me is that I got symbiosis casted on me and I dragged the new spell (growl) to the cast bar, when symbiosis ended, I got the button ''growl'' replaced by ''symbiosis'' and it says in its description that when symbiosis is casted on me this button will automatically be changed to the new spell I will recieve. So once it's on your cast bar just don't touch it anymore the game will do the rest.
    Last edited by Kazmodius; 2012-10-05 at 04:33 AM.