Page 7 of 236 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Windech View Post
    I doubt i'll bother tbh. They have some big competition to compete with regarding the PS-Vita.

They'll need alot more appetizing games to please players apart than Mario and Zelda
    They only thing I've read about the PS Vita is the piss poor sales it has.

No, because it's a Nintendo product and they lost me with the gamecube.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Depends on the Zelda games, so probably yes. I will wait a while for the price to drop though.

I would love to get one, but MoP will be released soon -> No Time :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Do you have a link to this? I'm not seeing anything that has confirmed the WiiU has 4GB of RAM?
    well im going off of the fact that just the wii u's OS takes up 512 mb of ram which is the same amount that the ps3/360 have total, while the ps3/360 OS only take up about 30 mb.
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Yes, if there are games on it that I'm interested in.

Deleted
    No I prefer my console to release all the blockbuster titles, most of the games on Nintendo consoles seem to be aimed at 10 year old kids. If they would release more of the top games (other than the Nintendo franchises) id be interested. Now that they have a proper controller options and decent hardware they might decide to release more multi format games.

15+ Year Old Account
    yes, the nintendo franchise specific games are too good to pass up

i used to love my console games, but nowadays, my consoles are just sitting gathering dust, i have an Xbox 360, ps3 and nintendo wii, all of which i've not used in months - i should probably ebay them.

with that in mind, i'm not gonna bother with the wiiU, i spent £800 on a new pc at christmas which i use daily, i dont think i really have need for a console any more so i'm not gonna bother.

makes me feel kinda old though, i never thought i'd grow out of nintendo /sadface

although, come to think of it, i think part of the reason is that i like to watch TV and play wow, whereas with console games, they kinda take over the TV and that'd end up pissing the missus off, maybe not at first, but eventually it would.

also, £50 a pop for new console games that last me less than a week simply isn't worth it
    <insert witty signature here>

Deleted
    No dont think so at the moment there is no games that look interesting enugh to feel like i want it yet i have a Wii but never play on it only have Zelda Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime 3 Curruption on it thought i want a mario game or something but not sure what to get i just cba to sway my arms around for hours on end

And since i got my new pc which can run all new games on highest graphics i dont even use my 360 either anymore been thinking of selling it tbh so thats another reason to not get a new console.
    Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2012-07-30 at 09:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    No dont think so at the moment there is no games that look interesting enugh to feel like i want it yet i have a Wii but never play on it only have Zelda Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime 3 Curruption on it thought i want a mario game or something but not sure what to get i just cba to sway my arms around for hours on end

And since i got my new pc which can run all new games on highest graphics i dont even use my 360 anymore been thinking of selling it tbh.

but ZombiU looks amazing D:
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    but ZombiU looks amazing D:
    To be honest i dont think it does and im quite tired of the whole zombie craze thats been going on for years now i just dont enjoy it anymore find it to be the same thing over and over again maybe i have grown out of it.

Poll?

No I'm not. PS4 and a Gaming PC is all I need.

Deleted
    i will try it.

the ps3 disapointed me somehow... so much games but the most are quite boring.

I looooved my rpgs on the ps2 so i hoped there will be sequels for the ps3 but...yeah...

i still havent got my persona 5, still havent got any tales game (no eu release *yay!*), no kingdom hearts and just 1 final fantasy that was fun to me (13, no not 13-2).

Tried games like two worlds, white knights or demon souls but i never finished them.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    No, because it's a Nintendo product and they lost me with the gamecube.
    Gamecube has a very solid library imo, plenty of awesome games to choose from. Metroid Prime series, Smash Bros, Pikmin, F-Zero, Eternal Darkness, Resident Evil, and of course some awesome Mario/Zelda games. Hell I would buy another gamecube/wii JUST to play Eternal Darkness or Metroid Prime.

OT: yeah I'm getting it. A PC and a nintendo console are all I need for gaming.
    Last edited by Notos; 2012-07-30 at 01:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    I'll skip Wii U. Tablet gaming just isn't for me. As far as motion controls I'd rather wait & see the Kinect 2. I'm not a big fan. The xbox360 controller is great for FPS&Action games. Sure there are some good brands coming to Wii U but I'd rather rent it for a night or 2 then buy something that's current gen and soon to be replaced. If MS is will launch the next Xbox at the end of 2013 then everyone and their cat will go out to catch those new games on a crazy awesome console. Honestly the next-gen engines look really great. The FF tech demo and U4 one were incredibly detailed. Hope the launch titles will be good
    There is an actual normal controller that you can use over the tablet thing. Look it up.
    Hey everyone

If Nintendo comes out with a Starfox game that looks half as good as this old Freespace 2 Mod then I will gladly shovel money into Nintendo's pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    My original statement was that the graphics shouldn't matter and whatever the graphics the machine can handle would be limited regardless. It's also to say that game play matters the most. I took your game you posted as an example because you linked it. I am no big fan of racing, this isn't a thread about racing games. I don't like racing games as much as you do, however this is my opinion, this is yours. However going completely off the way to say that I don't understand the world (which to be honest I wish I don't understand even a sliver of it), is just reinforcing the part where you think your opinion is fact.

Fyi the info I based off of wasn't the screenshot, it's the game site itself.
    I dont understand what you're saying here, you're saying that if the machine is powerful enough the artists still won't be able to make the graphics good enough to use it? I don't understand how you can think we are anywhere near the "human limit" in terms of either being able to artistically create the graphics or in terms of us being able to see the difference. If the Wii U had more power then the developers would make games with better graphics, if the developers of a multiplatform have to hold back the quality of the game in order to cater to being able to run on the Wii U then that holds back the gaming industry, as it has already been happening with the current generation.

Next up, why do you feel the need to talk about the gameplay of a game in a discussion about graphical limitations? especially if the example used belongs to a genre (racing simulation) that you both dislike, know nothing about nor understand, aswell as not having played the title in question. You copy and pasted a list of gameplay features off the website of a pre-alpha game and say to me "i can't see what is being added for gameplay experience?". That is like walking into a steak house as a vegetation and asking "i can't see what is here for me".

You can't label a game as "pretty graphics with no gameplay" if you don't like nor understand the genre, especially not if you haven't played it and furthermore if it is still in development.

The title is very relevant to the discussion because it is one of the games launching in early 2013 on the Wii U.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2012-07-30 at 02:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Im not trying to say they are ignoring it but they are now shoving it down peoples throats like nintendo is, Nintendo is giving not alternative to the motion controls and very few xbox games are motion only. I would play the old wii and the new one if i could use say a cube controller with every game, i dont want to use the wii mote or the wii tablet, i dont like either of them. Also if you compare the amount of pointless dust collecting games in the wiis arsenal to the xbox's you will be amazed, so many games could have been good for the wii but becuase they spent more time worrying about motion controlls and less about gameplay we have a shity game that gathers on gamestop shelfs.

I havnt been a nintendo fan since the Gameboy and gamecube, i dont like the ds or the touche screen i dont like the motion.
    OK, guys I'm quoting Zeta for the sake of what I'm about to say... THERE IS GOING TO BE A NORMAL CONTROLLER FOR THE WII U, NEED I SAY MORE!
    Last edited by Duronos; 2012-07-30 at 02:35 PM.
    Hey everyone

I probably will, atleast if they have Mario, Donkey Kong and maybe even Pokemon games.

Pokemon MMORPG = SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND TAKE MY VAULT FULL WITH MONEY AND DIAMONDS