Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    It's gear.
    thats lame. really hope they add some octolings and stuff atleast. im sure they could find a way to include the other animals to. id pay real money for an octoling male and female pack, they could even make them wave 2 splatoon amiibos
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    thats lame. really hope they add some octolings and stuff atleast. im sure they could find a way to include the other animals to. id pay real money for an octoling male and female pack, they could even make them wave 2 splatoon amiibos
    Unless they changed turf wars and ranked matches to octolings vs inklings it'll never happen. They might do some knock off thing like they did by adding inklings to SSB4 for mii gunner outfits.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't fucking understand. How am I over shooting targeting players? I've watched videos of people aiming right on the dot on players but when I try and aim I always over shot the targeting by half an inch or something.

I've fucking tried adjusting the reticle but no matter what setting it just slides. It's fucking annoying.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to be a jellyfish!

MAKE THAT!
    MAKE THAT AND SELL IT TO ME!

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Unless they changed turf wars and ranked matches to octolings vs inklings it'll never happen. They might do some knock off thing like they did by adding inklings to SSB4 for mii gunner outfits..
    i dont see why it would never happen, with everything being ink based it doesnt matter if they look a little different as long as the hair and gear stays ink matched.

if anything the squid armor is the biggest supporter of this, makes you not even look like a squid and makes you stick out like a sore thumb. and i dont think tendo cares enough about lore for story reasons to get in the way.

i could easily see shrimplings, oysterling ect all being dlc packs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I want to be a jellyfish!

MAKE THAT!
    MAKE THAT AND SELL IT TO ME!
    jellyfish would be awesome. jelings that turn into jellyfish to swim
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    What's so bad about these 2 games? I really liked Phantom Hourglass. Spirit Tracks was less impressive but I still enjoyed it. Both don't come close to Windwaker though.
    Both are extremely repetitive and have some really shitty mechanics in them. Having to traverse the same dungeon in order to unlock another level was honestly one of the worst designs ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Both are extremely repetitive and have some really shitty mechanics in them.
    The musical segments in Spirit Tracks were particularly bad.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i thought vaati was always evil? the hat just gave him the power he always wanted.

still i think most people just like him cuz he looks cool. he never really has much story development
    Apparently upon reading the wiki, he "became obsessed with the evil in human's hearts" or something. But like...he was still just a kid even by the piccori(?) standards even I'm pretty sure, and apparently everyone thought "Hey, this guys a little creepy, lets just let him work with the guy making the hat that can grant any wish".

I mean, disclaimer though, Minish Cap is like, my favorite Zelda game, but it's definitely not because of Vaati.

10+ Year Old Account

Linkling

- - - Updated - - -

Do what determines what appears in people's bubble chat when you walk next to them? Their latest mii verse post?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Both are extremely repetitive and have some really shitty mechanics in them. Having to traverse the same dungeon in order to unlock another level was honestly one of the worst designs ever.
    That's what I liked about that dungeon actually. Earn more items along your travels and you can unlock alternate (Quicker) paths and can go to more floors. Made good use of writing down paths with my stylus.

I do agree with Spirit Tracks though, was fun at the start, but the train got dull.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

Linkling
    dlc plox

Looking for your Nintendo E3 rumor fix? Well, follow the following link!

http://tane.us/nintendo/

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

this is amazing

So rollers have pretty much become my main weapons. I kinda want to work on chargers more but it's not my playstyle also I keep fucking over shooting with the targeting system what the fuck. Ugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Transaction of Mosque? Odd translation for a zelda game.

- - - Updated - - -

As is Metroid Shoemaker.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post

I like that the titles are randomized each time, but they could have made some funnier names or tried to be more believable.

Finally played through the single player game of Splatoon. I don't remember a boss fight that long in awhile. Agree 100% with whomever was praising the music. Wonderful and too short of an experience for single player. Will be working on amiibo challenges and the last 5 levels of my multiplayer character. I wonder why Europe got the game for ~$20 cheaper. Regardless, I'm happy with my purchase tho I can understand the criticism the game has received.

I've found myself sticking with the kraken roller when the map choices are large as it seems to work well for my playstyle (I.e. Can't aim for crap). Found myself on a team with 3 rollers and a brush in the skate park and lost ~9% to ~78%, so I've tried the brush when the map choices are smaller but I am still a bit off from mastering it. Have had maybe 3 disconnects tho I was on travel first week of release so I may have missed the "bad" times.

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    I wonder why Europe got the game for ~$20 cheaper.
    So it would actually sell.

EU always gets better offers and sometimes prices on Nintendo shit, because they are the weakest market for Nintendo.

Also why they are getting Yoshi first, smallest market = less demand for those yarn yoshi amiibos which are probably a pain to manufacture.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    So it would actually sell.

EU always gets better offers and sometimes prices on Nintendo shit, because they are the weakest market for Nintendo.

Also why they are getting Yoshi first, smallest market = less demand for those yarn yoshi amiibos which are probably a pain to manufacture.
    Fun fact: we euros are usually jealous looking at the north american offers. target sale here, 2 for 1 offer there, refurbished consoles etc. Even older games like Wind Waker/3D world still go for almost 50€ over here.

What is the actual price for Splatoon incl. taxes in NA? I payed 40€ for my Amiibo version, including a 5€ voucher for subscribing to their newsletter.

Quote Originally Posted by fryya View Post
    Fun fact: we euros are usually jealous looking at the north american offers. target sale here, 2 for 1 offer there, refurbished consoles etc. Even older games like Wind Waker/3D world still go for almost 50€ over here.

What is the actual price for Splatoon incl. taxes in NA? I payed 40€ for my Amiibo version, including a 5€ voucher for subscribing to their newsletter.
    Wind Waker HD is still $49.99 MSRP in NA, and 3D World is still $59.99 MSRPG in NA. It's also hard to find either on sale, $10 off if you're lucky here and there. Target's buy 2g1 free sales almost always exclude nintendo products to. Trust me, we don't get some magical price cuts on Nintendo evergreen games that doesn't happen in any region.

Splatoon is $59.99 MSRP in US, and tax depends on your state. $0-7 depending on state. That is without any amiibo, or specifically the squid amiibo EU got in the bundle. The only way to get squid amiibo in NA is in the 3 pack for $34.99, and major stock issues on that as well.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2015-06-08 at 10:45 AM.