Deleted

Question Planning to order new Build 1 Aug (Some Checking for the parts i picked)

So as the Title says i'm planning to Order the components for my new Build 1 Aug. I Been reading alot on Mmo and ended up with is this.

Case: Cooler Master HAF X Big Tower Black
    CPU: Intel® Core i5-3570K Processor
    CPU Cooler: Noctua DH-14
    Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V, Socket-1155
    Ram: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 8GB CL8 Low Profile Ram
    SSD: Samsung SSD 830 Series 128GB 2.5"Desktop Kit
    SATA 6Gb/s (SATA3.0) 520MB/320MB/s read/write,
    HDD: Western Digital® Desktop Green 1TB (Storage)
    GPU: Waiting for 660TI?
    PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W 80+ Bronze (Modular)

Im looking for all the tips i can get, and im open for all suggestion regarding replacing some stuff with other brands or components.

Typical games i play is Wow, Starcraft , Diablo 3 and Random Steam Games

Build will be updated during the replys.
    Last edited by mmoc891bd1b48a; 2012-07-31 at 03:30 PM.

A GTX 560Ti wouldn't be much of an upgrade, it's marginally better than a 5870. I guess you could wait for the GTX 660Ti and see how it compares to the competition.
    The Agility 3 might not be the best choice since it's a Sandforce drive. You're better off with a Crucial M4 or a Samsung 830.
    Last edited by stalkerzzzz; 2012-07-29 at 10:31 PM.

Stay away from OCZ SSD's in my book. The Agi-3 had a lot of controller issues from what I understand. And I would just stay away from all of OCZ products in general simply because of the rep. Yes, they have newer SSDs like the Vertex 4 and such that are better controllers.. But intel has some good ones. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...tem=20-167-093

I'm using the 2x 180gb Muskin Chronos Enhanced in raid0. Why not right? They have been good to me for a little over 4 months now.

Also, if you can afford an extra $200 you should pick up a http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...on=670&x=0&y=0

You could wait for the 660 ti, but I'm betting it will be close to the same price as a 670.

Aveline's amazing work!

Deleted
    Thanks for the replys so far guys. I will be updating the build in Post 1 as this thread goes on.

Crucial M4 or Samsung 830 for the SSD. 128 or 256 GB capacity.

Deleted
    Updated Build Again. Ordering soon, still looking for some tips or answer about the setup overall.
    Last edited by mmoc891bd1b48a; 2012-07-30 at 11:04 AM.

Deleted
    HAF X is "overkill" for a rig like yours, however if that's what you prefer then more power to you

Save some money by getting either of these PSU:

SeaSonic M12II 620
    Antec HCG-620M

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    HAF X is "overkill" for a rig like yours, however if that's what you prefer then more power to you

Save some money by getting either of these PSU:

SeaSonic M12II 620
    Antec HCG-620M
    quess i will jump down to a 620 Watt then. One thing i might change is the CPU Cooler, i heard some really good things about the Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler and it actually beats the H80, if thats the case its kinda + for me since you dont got the possibility of H80 to leak and i heard H80 is abit more noisy than the Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler however if i change, is gonna fit with the current Ram i picked?
    Last edited by mmoc891bd1b48a; 2012-07-30 at 11:45 AM.

Deleted
    Can you provide a link to the RAM? I believe those might be high profile, you'll want low profile like any of these:

G.SKILL Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)
    Mushkin Enhanced Radioactive 8GB (2 x 4GB)
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB)
    Corsair Vengeance Lowprofile 8GB 2X4GB

NH-D14 or NH-C14 which ever is cheapest, they're both good options. the C-14 should technically be a little better/quieter but it's not by much.
    Last edited by mmocca5d152c38; 2012-07-30 at 12:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Can you provide a link to the RAM? I believe those might be high profile, you'll want low profile like any of these:

G.SKILL Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB)
    Mushkin Enhanced Radioactive 8GB (2 x 4GB)
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB (2 x 4GB)
    Corsair Vengeance Lowprofile 8GB 2X4GB

NH-D14 or NH-C14 which ever is cheapest, they're both good options. the C-14 should technically be a little better/quieter but it's not by much.
    http://www.komplett.dk/k/ki.aspx?sku=650278 Those.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyz View Post
    Yeah perfect.

Deleted
    This might sound retarded, but i was wondering if you can boot up the pc without the GPU and install win7 and such as i might wait for 660TI?

Deleted
    Yes you should be able to just hook up the monitor (assuming you have the correct connections) to the motherboard and run it off the on-board graphics (from the CPU).