[MoP] Shadow ramp up time

Hey guys I'm thinking of playing my priest again and this time as shadow and mainly just in pvp. I was looking over the talents and although I like most of the changes I'm a bit concerned about how mind blast is our only orb regen outside of execute range and we have 2 important skills tied to it. I was wondering if anyone can give any feed backs on what they think of the long time it takes to get 3 orbs up.
    Thanks

It's pretty much 3 Mind Blasts. (above 20%) Only thing that speeds it up is the proc that gives you a free instant MB. Not entirely sure though, I only played around with Shadow for like...10 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kartmanlol View Post
    Hey guys I'm thinking of playing my priest again and this time as shadow and mainly just in pvp. I was looking over the talents and although I like most of the changes I'm a bit concerned about how mind blast is our only orb regen outside of execute range and we have 2 important skills tied to it. I was wondering if anyone can give any feed backs on what they think of the long time it takes to get 3 orbs up.
    Thanks
    In a pvp setting is rarely 1v1 and that means you can have SW:P on more then one target which increases the chance to get a DI proc quite significantly so that will help.

considering the ramp up of other specs and how lock ramp up time is almost instant now, shadow is pretty far behind the curve

it's no worse than on live, but locks can soulburn exhale their dots onto a target in about 1 second. compared to other classes, it's on the slow side