Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    My paladin is a male Draenei because there isnt a better representative of the Holy Light than the draenei for me. Just feels right when I play it.

Dwarf! FOR THE BEARD!

---------- Post added 2012-07-30 at 11:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    My paladin is a male Draenei because there isnt a better representative of the Holy Light than the draenei for me. Just feels right when I play it.
    Having a stroke and seeing holy light. I finally get the connection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Blood Elf male.
    Why? First horde race available, and male because my main has always been male in every game. Alts are a different story.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Male dwarf, cause gnomes can't be paladins.
    “In order to make apple pie from scratch, you must first make the Universe.” Carl Sagan

Deleted
    Blood Elf, because tauren paladin is the most idiotic thing one can see in WoW. Can't stand that combination.

Same as sills
    Draenai because they best represent the light. Female because of the butt.

I would definitely consider a male dwarf a close second though.

On the horde definitely tauren.

Tauren. Big, beefy, and look intimidating in plate armor.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

Dwarf. For the ale and the woman! I think I began playing WOW off the back of LOTR films and liked Gimly. I created the most ugliest Dwarf going and got a make over on the day the barber shop came. Now I am sexy. Hail King Magni!!!
    Last edited by Arganaut; 2012-07-31 at 06:20 AM.
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    wish there was undead pallys
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Human because they are the most intriguing lore wise. I feel like there is something carrying about the lore, something special and unique which no other race combo has.

Though I'd have to say my second favorite Paladin Race is Draenei, then Dawrfs.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    I seriously hope you don't mean rape like I think you do. If you do, I will never look at blood elf paladins the same way again. lol
    Blood elves in BC forced the Narru to give up it's powers by violating it. I think rape, would be the correct word.
    The blood elves are pretty hardcore when you get them going.
    Last edited by Tastyfish; 2012-07-31 at 06:26 AM.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Male Draenei prot pally. Dem shoulders.

If I get addicted to WoW again during MoP, he'll probably go Human. Unsure about gender at this point in time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Male human because of the amount of lore behind it. After all as Gum said, they are the true paladins. Was my first character in vanilla and is still my main. Always will be the same human

Male Blood Elf. Has been since creation, won't change.

1: No interest in being a holy cow.
    2: I find the male blood elf animations to be just fine, especially when playing Prot. They actually hold their shield DEFENSIVELY, and not at their side!

Dwarf, since Gnomes can't be paladins yet Still female dwarfs are alright Better than a belf or cow any day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Female tauren because why would you pick anything else?
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    Dwarf - because they can ?

10+ Year Old Account
    TBC Horde Paladin. 'Nough said.

Taurens are ugly paladins.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren (doesn't matter about the sex)

So I could have the name Taurasome

Taur (Tauren) Aura (Paladin) Aurasome (awesome). Love the name.... but not my pally.

Deleted
    Dwarf! because of beard and booze + any armor looks quite good on them, especially shoulders