Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Ok, so I'm 125/128. Honestly I was fearing it will be far worse. Looking at the last two days where I lost two 4v5 games which we should won have if we had 5 players, it makes me a little sad. Oh well. Can't complain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should report the trolls at every chance, they do it because they think they wont ever get penalized(which is completely untrue, people are penalized for those behaviors). I find it highly improbable that you have a 10% win rate because the other team is just as likely to have trolls as your team.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2012-07-31 at 04:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Please give us your ingame name so we can track your previous games / allies (via lolking.net for example) and then we can get some more data to help you. Or perhaps use lolreplay and offer a few replays to us so we can see how you do. Frankly, I'd make a new account and start over.

I don't know how you're having such a hard time. Since hitting 30 I've won all 13 of my games >.> BEST SUPPORT NA

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman