Spirit Of Harmony Vendor. Not What I Was Expecting.

Have a video for a closer look / visual reference.

So i recently found a vendor which will exchange goods for the currency of 'Spirit of Harmony'. Now this is the only use I have personally found on the beta, though the professions i have leveled are limited to JC and Enchanting, so I could be missing something there. Either way, this is curious. He sells the typical variation of items you would find from the JP/Honour Trade Goods vendors. This being ore, herbs, enchanting mats, cloth etc. Additional to these, he also sells the cooking tokens which can be redeemed for various cooking goods/recipes/ingredients, as i understand it. The other item of interest is an archaeology related item, which can be redeemed for a box of goodies, which is race specific.

Honestly i wasn't expecting these to be used in this manner. Even more so considering they seem to be the only item that 'replaces' the volatiles/eternals etc etc for Mists. I would love to know your thoughts and any other uses you have found for the Spirits of Harmony.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no problem with it. The motes or whatever you call them drop off of literally everything...everything. You have 10 to make a Spirit in no time. I like buying the cooking tokens.....very handy.

They are used in crafting professions. These are just added so those of us who don't have crafting professions on all of our toons can still have a use for them since they are BoP and cannot be traded. So what's the big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    They are used in crafting professions. These are just added so those of us who don't have crafting professions on all of our toons can still have a use for them since they are BoP and cannot be traded. So what's the big deal?
    This.... its a good thing for those who dont have a true crafting profession... until they become tradeable... which has happened with pretty much everything like that... aka frozen orbs, chaos orbs... etc...

Reagent in: http://www.wowdb.com/items/76061-spi...ted:reagent-in

Vendor list: http://www.wowdb.com/npcs/66685-danky-kim

In this last patch they significantly increased the drop rate compared to the original patch which added the Motes.

Danky Kim might be a parody name of Pinky Pie.
    Elements of Harmony plays a part in MLP:FiM
    Last edited by Hijiri; 2012-07-31 at 07:17 AM.

Aha, a quick wowhead would have been the smart thing to do it seems. I'm not saying I don't like the change, I just thought it was a curious addition. It makes sense, by all means, but Blizzard have not been one to make everything such as this 'fair' across the board. I think crafting will be a lot nicer this time around compared to Cataclysm. *fingers crossed*. Though.., a BoA option for these would make leveling my alts that much more bearable x3 but can't have everything ;D.