10+ Year Old Account

Opinions on my Ezreal Build (Dominion)

Ok first off, I made this build to be fun and something different, in no way did I make it to be an optimal build.

I just want some opinions, feedback, constructive criticism, anything of that sort.

Now I present....

Machine Gun Ezreal (Dominion)

Berserker Boots, Trinity Force, Wit's End, Malady, Kitae's Bloodrazor, Guinsoo's Rageblade

Total Stats From Items (Not Including Runes and Masteries)
    Movement Speed 2 +12% (Trinity Force)
    250 Health
    250 Mana
    95 AD
    100 AP +48 (Guinsoo's Rageblade) = 148 after all stacks
    185% Attack Speed +50% (Rising Spell Force) +32% (Guinsoo's Rageblade) = 267% after all stacks
    15% Critical Strike Chance
    30 Magic Resist +20 (Wit's End) =50 after all stacks
    Basic Attacks deal 62 bonus magic damage +2.5% of Targets Maximum Health +Sheen Effect, Reduce Target's Magic Resist by 24, and have a 25% Chance to Lower Target's Movement Speed by 35%

I also have some questions about it...

Does Bonus Damage from Wit's End stack with the Bonus Damage from Malady and Kitae's Bloodrazor?

What do you think my runes and masteries should focus on? AP? AD? Both?
    Last edited by Yosef1015; 2012-07-31 at 12:12 AM.

Just pointing out, the percentage damage is reduced by magic resist. One of the reasons that Mandreds bloodrazor isn't as good an item as it looks at first glance.

Don't even know what Kitaes Bloodrazor does.

Can't comment on your build im afraid though.

Question ; why are there items for dominion that are banned in classic? I've taken a look and they don't seem to serve any particular dominion related purpose that would make them OP in ranked...?
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    Don't even know what Kitaes Bloodrazor does.
    +30 Attack Damage +40% Attack Speed UNIQUE Passive: Your Basic Attacks deal magic damage equal to 2.5% of the target's maximum health.
    Last edited by Yosef1015; 2012-07-31 at 12:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Migey View Post
    Question ; why are there items for dominion that are banned in classic? I've taken a look and they don't seem to serve any particular dominion related purpose that would make them OP in ranked...?
    They generally replace banned SR items, rather than it being the other way round. No wards means no Wriggle's means no Madred's, hence its replacement Kitae's. Similarly, there's a replacement for Bloodthirster. It losing its stacks is kind of silly when people aren't expected to live more than, say, 4-5 minutes max.

--

As to your build, what do you actually want to achieve? Currently it looks like you just tossed together a bunch of items and called it a build.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    As to your build, what do you actually want to achieve? Currently it looks like you just tossed together a bunch of items and called it a build.
    I was basically going for high attack speed with bonus damage, it seemed fun to me to be a machine gun

Quote Originally Posted by Blackarthas View Post
    I was basically going for high attack speed with bonus damage, it seemed fun to me to be a machine gun
    On hit items are pretty easily countered by MR and they require a lot of ramp up time that is ill-suited for someone with shortish auto-attack range like Ezreal. IMO drop Malady and Bloodrazor for Sanguine Blade -or- Hextech Gunblade (to add both damage and the sustain) and pretty much any of the following: Entropy, Frozen Mallet, Hextech Sweeper, Ionic Spark, or Guardian Angel.
    Last edited by Sergar; 2012-07-31 at 02:07 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    First of all -forget it i was wrong-

Second, AS builds suck. There are several reasons. The overal AS itemization is horrible. AS items deliver no survivability (except wit's end, that's why it is the best AS item). It's fine to have an AP squishy, you can burst down someone and retreat to safety quickly. But as AS you have to stay on your target, and without defensive stats you can't do that. Also you have no lifesteal, while AD carries will lifesteal full hp bar from a minion wave in no time. And third, your on hit effects are reduced by MR. It is not that scary, since AD is reduced by armor, but guess what, AD carry has a Last Whisper and you don't. You need a Void Staff for that build but it won't fit the build.

As for the build itself. Champion pick is wrong: Ezreal has NO synergy with AS. His AS stroid means that he can build more AD and less AS. And that's what AD Ez does, goes Trinity instead of PD. You want an AS champion, then go with someone that has on-hit effect. Like Kennen. At least AS Kennen was fun before the stun was nerfed. You could stunlock Trynda from 100 to 0 and then enjoy his raaaaage (but it was still a horrible build)
    Last edited by akts; 2012-07-31 at 09:58 AM.
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...