Poll: ???

The Elder Scrolls series or the Fallout series?

Which one do you favor?

VG forums are down here.

OT: Elder Scrolls!
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    VG forums are down here.

OT: Elder Scrolls!
    Oh, sorry. Thanks for the move!

10+ Year Old Account
    Both, really. I love 'em both. I favored Oblivion for the longest time, but then switched to Fallout and haven't played since. Skyrim was a bit of a downer for me, soo...

well...

Fallout

10+ Year Old Account
    Played Morrwind and Oblivion to death especially the shivering isles i do like alot of things about Skyrim so i have to give The eldar scrolls my vote but I just recently brought New vegas and its addicting
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

Deleted
    I'm probably one of the few people who haven't played any of the fallout games (not too sure why, heard good stuff about it) but I have played the crap out of the oblivion and skyrim.

You sure make a lot of polls...

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't played a fallout game, I've done Morrowind and Skyrim in terms of Elder scrolls. I've played Morrowind and Skyrim pretty much 24/7 til I got bored of course; As for fallout think I'll grab New Vegas in a bit

10+ Year Old Account
    I've tried to play Fallout 3 and New Vegas but the environment bores me to death every time. A post apocalyptic world is a boring world as far as I'm concerned.

Oblivion and Skyrim (the only Elder Scrolls games I've played) have forests and rivers and snow...etc, and aren't mind-numbingly boring so they get my vote.

Deleted
    I find the TES world and overall aesthetic generic and uninspired, so fallout for sure.

Can't vote as there is not a Both option. But yeah, both here.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Elder Scrolls.

I like Fallout, but its way too buggy in my experience.

But Vats is pretty fun

The original Fallout is the greatest RPG of all time, including the bedroom stuff. Elder Scrolls can't compare to it in any way.

Deleted
    Elder Scrolls

I like Fallout too there are some things about it that put me off a bit. First being VATS, I never used it FO:NV but couldn't play FO3 because it was built around using VATS more. Oh and I prefer serious over funny, Elder Scrolls is clearly a winner here, even though FO can be dark and gloomy too at times.

I just couldn't get into fall out 3... i was actually turned off by skyrim for a bit because it reminding me of fall out 3 but after about 3 hours I got over that.

Elder scrolls

I remember playing Morrowind back on last gen consoles, great fun!

Oblivion was really nice too, dont think I ever finished the campaign though :s

And skyrim was amazing too, probably will always be in my top 10 games.

As for Fall Out, I cant stand the theme. I love apocalyptic stories, but the 1950's theme gets to me.

Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My vote goes to Fallout. Morrowind and Skyrim were really, really great games, but just thinking about the countless hours i spent exploring the world, enjoying the story, and searching for the stupid white house^^ makes me want to sit down in front of my xbox again and play the shit out of fallout 3 again

If I had to choose strictly between these 2, I'd choose Fallout, because it has slightly more tactical gameplay than TES. But neither of the series look really appealing or interesting to me. There is also such game as Arcanum, which was made by former Fallout developers, and can be partly fitted into Fallout series. I enjoyed Arcanum, but it could really use some more polish in game system.