Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Hi everyone,

Yes Metriss did send me an in game mail - thank you. I should have created a forum user here earlier to connect with other JSHB users but I have been pretty busy so my apologies on not introducing myself earlier.

Ticks and Specs (see what I did there?)

Example: Say you set a tick for Arcane Shot and set it to Any Spec. and your two specs are BM & SV then you change one to MM, when in MM spec the add-on won't display the tick because MM does not know Arcane Shot.

So if the add-on can do this why have the Spec option? Well say you have a setup for BM + BM, one is for PvP you might want Arcane Shot on your primary spec but not your secondary ...

Anyway, the new forum has a feature request section, so if there was something you would like to see or if I missed something Metriss added etc. come let me know

I have spent the better part of a week now trying to piece together replacements for this addon. Now that I see it's being updated, I'm throwing it all out without a moments hesitation.

Huge thanks to Metriss (even though I wish I had seen this sooner to actually take advantage of your work) and thanks to Kaelyth for carrying this on. Can't wait to see what you can do with it.

For whatever reason, when I log out and in again, the settings seems to be completely wiped after the recent update, which is pretty darn annoying. Anybody else having this issue or know what could cause it?

Deleted
    Came here to ask the same. Not only happens when you log out and in, but on /reload also.

New updated fixed it \o/

Are the priorities of the timers legit though? Explosive Trap is on there now, and Dire Beast seems to be pretty close to the top.

Thank you very much for re-kindling this addon! It is the best thing ever for hunters.

I have a question though, I would like to display some timer bars when out of combat, how do I do that? Is it possible?
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.