15+ Year Old Account

[Anime] Question for Anime Lovers (Searching for a series)

A couple of years ago i watched an anime that i cannot quite frankly remember the name, and i was wondering if anyone knew what it was.
    i do remember some details and forgive me if these are vague but.
    first of all it was a Sci Fi that had lots of blood for anime of the sort.
    i remember that the main characters were essentially "hatched" from egglike structures while in outerspace. both male and female characters are shown, and i do remember that one of the females was initially found stranded by what was likely nomads.
    furthermore they have suits of armor that only encompass the body (not Mobile Suit Gundam style, smaller like Infinite Stratos, but full encompassing, and the armor didn't seem "robotic" in nature).
    like i said, forgive me if im being vague, but i only caught an episode or two.

thanks in advance for anyone who knows anything.

Maybe Blue Gender? I haven't seen it in years, but being gory and in the future along with eggs seems familiar with that show.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Maybe Blue Gender? I haven't seen it in years, but being gory and in the future along with eggs seems familiar with that show.
    i didnt say gory, i just meant that it was rather bloodier than say your normal mecha type anime which focuses more on robots.

can't really think of anything that matches what you described.
    here are a couple that are similar though but not 100% matching your description. maybe one is what you're looking for.
    heroic age
    the third
    guyver

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    i didnt say gory, i just meant that it was rather bloodier than say your normal mecha type anime which focuses more on robots.
    Well when you said bloody I assumed gory, anyways, here's a list of anime aired on Scyfy:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...adcast_by_Syfy

Last edited by Digglett; 2012-08-01 at 06:45 PM.

Try heroic age or Dragonouts: the resonance. I really can't remember any sci-fi anime that is bloody or the like.

Other than that, where did you watch it? Stream or somewhere else?
    Last edited by Kaesebrezen; 2012-08-01 at 07:06 PM.

Teknoman, Guyver, Genocyber... That's all i can think of.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizmac View Post
    Teknoman, Guyver, Genocyber... That's all i can think of.
    this one takes the cake, thanks. but here in teh US its called TekKaman Blade.