Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    Well it doesnt help when the Blue just responds to the more extreme posts or those that they can easily slap a sly remark on. There are a lot of calm and level headed responses, they just get ignored and players are looking for attention and the Blue is giving it to them. That community manager is falling in a trap like many others do and overall is coming off with a bias and they are doing such intentionally in their so called efforts to get players to see the other side while at the same time making them feel like they are worthless, just not a good combination. Community managers like Nethaera on the other hand does a much better job in keeping threads more constructive and instead of picking a side will usually sit in the middle and discus viewpoints of both sides and not make comments that belittle others and treats customers with respect.
    Im sorry but what did he say that was so offensive or are players made because he doesnt agree with them or kiss their behinds. He replies match the tone of the thread. Many players expect to talk to blizzard that way but not get the same sort of response back.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...amutx/advanced

"Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Sometimes those opinions are wrong though." Daxxarri

Lose the disc and turn it yellow and i will be down with this mount.

I know I'm gonna get exalted with Lorewalkers ASAP. Archaeology items that makes the profession less stale and easier. Win!