Lord Hiram Creed :P

So I hit 85 yesterday on my rogue. Went into DS and did the first part of the quest line. Now this is were I am worried, my gear is still mainly quest greens.

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sisters-of-elune/Istabface/advanced

I was wondering what do you think my chances of killing this guy today are or am I going to have to get more gear? I can also just cheat and buy the pvp parts if you think that would help with HP.

Thanks

He's the tougher of the two you have to kill, so I would say your chances are low even if you knew how to play a Rogue well. He has an enrage timer so you can't just kite and DoT, unfortunately. It is doable with a 346 ilvl and knowing how to play a Rogue well. Damage is going to be your biggest issue because his damage is easily avoidable with practice, but like I said he does enrage so you need to be doing close to max DPS and interrupting his damage.
    "Knock the world right off it's feet, and straight onto it's head."

http://http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Elargee/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    My advice is to spec Subtlety to get to him, and then wait until another rogue shows up.

OR

Get really geared in LFR and then attempt to do it solo.

In either case, this isn't an HP issue, its a DPS race, and its not easy to do with crappy gear.

Ya i am sitting at him right now.....I am just hitting a brick wall "cry"....lol

Deleted
    Took a few attempts to get used to his abilities but I was able to kill him solo with ilvl ~340, I used combat spec with imp recuperate and reinforced leather. Glyph blind so it removes DoTs or skip deadly poison so you can CC him and heal up. Make sure you have flask/food/potions if you have trouble with the dps requirement.

Killed him with ilvl 330 rogue, get flasks/potions/food and when you reach him, join battleground to get buffed up (kings, might, hp buff, shadow resistance buff) and then attempt to kill him =)

lucked out and had a undead rogue come in while i was standing there trying to find a way to kill him... We both put crip on and kited him around while the other one just beat on him

Easy way =D

The night before I killed Creed, I got a PuG together for the express purpose of picking some pockets…

Trade Chat was not friendly at all, but enough folks came out to help clear trash (this was before any nerf to the raid), so 3/8 lockout in hand we ventured in…

Myself & a few other Rogues were in the original PuG, and another two or three of the PuGgers switched over after the trash was cleared & six Rogues got their Rings that evening…!

Jump forward to the next day, I am in Creeds courtyard (via Turbo-Charged Flying Machine, Flexweave Overlay & Nitro Boosts; Engineering, FTW…!) and I do a quick /who… Lo & behold, two of the Rogues from the previous night are there as well…! A basic dogpile ensues & Creed drops like a little bee-yotch in about 45 seconds…! And a fourth Rogue that is 'stuck' in the ditches trying to get to the courtyard gets credit for the kill as well…! Good Times…! ;^p

Just get your buffs and play well use all of your CC on him possible a tactic I used when fight as when my heath dipped really low was to blind him and just let my recup tick my heath back up. Also pre pot before the pull for max damage

Good luck my fellow rogue!

15+ Year Old Account
    I killed him recently with a few 390 pvp items and 333 daggers. Sub pvp spec. Kick shadowbolt thingy and move out of the AOE he puts down. If you get low just blind. Use stun on cd. Max recupe uptime.

Deleted
    Just a couple of the new twilight heroics, equip 378 gear and you will be fine. You would have to do that anyway.