Question BM stat prio differ from sites, any new status here?

Hi,

I know you hate this kind of questions, and I know it's kind of early asking them but I will anyway if others have the same thoughts.

Before time when... no... In cata we had a hate cap on Hunters specs. I haven't seen any talking about this in Panda.
    And than I found out on Noxxic and some other sites that prio for BM is:
    Agil, expertice, hit, crit, mastery and last haste.

On mrRobot Haste seams more important than Crit, Mastery. This might be for reaching some kind of haste cap. Any clue or new information
    here? I don't know if I can trust feame dwarf. And test on a cute doll is hard when we have procs etc so each test is like random.

Maybe just you have don lots of tests etc?

Best regards / "Cute little Panda female hunter that loves the new Combat Ress added to Quilen"

Actualy this is good question. On few sites i saw they prioritise haste over crit/masteri. With old set bonuses we were loaded focus, but now i think that some point of haste is needed cos im oftenly fidning myslef focus starving.

Deleted
    guys in every spec of hunter class we need haste over mastery atm.
    most ppl had 2set pieces at lvl 90 just for the focus u gain.

Agi>Hit+Exper>Crit>Haste>Mastery.
    Main points of interest with haste, is 970 for another dire-beast hit, 5790 for a second dire beast hit, and 4048 for a 1.66 sec cobra shot cast (outside buffs) for 3x cobra's between each KC/Explo shot (minor, but atleast it's relevant for surv. Not sure about BM).

When I played bm in dungeons, my stat prio went like this: hit/exp > crit/mastery. I just ignored the haste and it was fine without it imo.
    Tho if u decide to go mm or sv u might wanna swap out the mastery for haste!

Quote Originally Posted by malibuchick View Post
    When I played bm in dungeons, my stat prio went like this: hit/exp > crit/mastery. I just ignored the haste and it was fine without it imo.
    Tho if u decide to go mm or sv u might wanna swap out the mastery for haste!
    "fine without it" doesn't mean anything, you can neglect crit for mastery and still do "fine". The stats does not make up the majority of your damage, rather, it is a way to fine-tune your performance.