Thread: BWE3 Difficulty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Yay, I'm all for harder stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is a good video showing how easy it actually was. It was hard for me to notice because I was already trained by the game to actively dodge, but, just look:

Yeah... glad it's being addressed.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

I couldn't notice if it was easier since I only played in zones I never played in before, but I did think it was a bit too easy.

Its so refreshing to finally see a MMO developer not crumble and fold over some people crying that the game is too hard. I dont need to name a specific game or developer we all know what MMO's believe in keeping content challenging and relevant what developers nerf content to appeal to the masses.

This is now the second time ANET has come straight out and said our content wont change in difficulty. I appluad them and I hope other MMO developers you know who you are watches and learns from ANET success.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did feel like being in melee range was easier than before, but I couldn't really make an objective observation of that since I was playing a Thief in the first two, instead of a Guardian.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

I felt it was easier...but chalked it down to having done the same zone like a zillion times. Glad to know it will be ramped up a bit as BWE2 felt more challenging.
    Last edited by Squirrelbanes; 2012-08-02 at 12:19 AM.

I didn't actually notice a difference between BWE2 and BWE3. But then again, I'm not a person that can't find their dodge key.

That said, going from melee Mesmer to a Thief isn't very enjoyable.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~