Comps involving a Warrior?

To explain my background a little: I'm an RBGs Flag Carrier at the second. Protection, obviously.

I'd like to do a bit more in the PvP scene- namely, Arena. I've done 2s enough to know its fairness is a tad bit laughable, and would like to actually try out 3s. I know Warriors right now are in a bad position, probably the worst in the arena scene, so that's why I'm asking.

My main comp I have in mind sprouts from my two favorite 2s partners- Affliction Warlocks and Holy Paladins. I think Warriors at the second are best paired with a Holy Paladin, and I know Arms works well with Affliction (or at least, from my experience).

Would Affliction / Arms / Holy Paladin be a viable 3s comp? What 3s comps involving a warrior would work better?

Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    replace the h-pally for a r-druid or r-shammy and you will get better results.but if you are over 2200+ in rbgs i would not even mess around in arena,yeah its that bad atm,even worse for warriors.if you are 2200 in rbgs,the only thing you will get from doing low level arena is practice/fun if your not trying to be serious.although pratice at anything is always good.

also if you are wanting to run with a h-pally drop the lock and find yourself a dk and run some old school tsg a feral or even or a ret would be ok as well.

Wars r a bit weak in arena right now so finding good teammates is tough outside your 2s partners you mentioned.

Warrior/lock/healer is one of the better comps for wars and the most fun imo with rsham > hpally > rdruid > priest being order of healers.
    Kittycleave (war/feral/hpally) is probably the best comp for a warrior still.
    KFC (war/hunt/healer pref hpally)
    TSG (war/dk/hpally)

Thats mostly it for common comps. Theres others like double healer and enhance/war/healer but finding people for those would probably never happen.