Deleted

What's the biggest fish you caught?

I love fishing! I am going in a few hours and was wondering what are the biggest fish people in these forums have caught?

Mine is about 4 kg northern pike, not a huge one, but it was fun to get that one

Note that i have never been fishing at the sea, only at lakes and small rivers.

10+ Year Old Account
    I went deep sea fishing and only caught a 10 pound tuna. At the docks when we got back this one guy had caught a huge Marlin. It was sweet.

Deleted
    When i was 11 me and my causin went fishing in an restricted area near a chemical plant, it was forbidden to fish there but we went during the evening when nobody was around and security guards never checked near the water. We caught a little fish that we attached to two hooks alive (i feel bad about that now) to catch pikes... well we caught one alright.. it was huge and black with yellow dots and it only ha done eye. Scared the shit out of me, we never went fishing there again.

Haven't fished since i was 13 or so, but that was about the highlight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wookeh View Post
    When i was 11 me and my causin went fishing in an restricted area near a chemical plant, it was forbidden to fish there but we went during the evening when nobody was around and security guards never checked near the water. We caught a little fish that we attached to two hooks alive (i feel bad about that now) to catch pikes... well we caught one alright.. it was huge and black with yellow dots and it only ha done eye. Scared the shit out of me, we never went fishing there again.

Haven't fished since i was 13 or so, but that was about the highlight.
    Thats funny, we use to go fishing near a power plant. Whenever we told someone we went there they gave us weird looks.
    "Let me answer your question with another, How would you feel if you found out you were a potato?"

Nintendo Friend Code 1049-0261-4082 Pokemon Name - Max

I once caught a 103 lb Mightfish - http://www.wowhead.com/item=13917

Other day I caught two king salmon one was 47 lbs and the other 42 lbs.

Deleted
    Moved to Fun stuff.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

It was that big
    Anyone else think Jaime Lannister only has the Kingslayer title because he was just too lazy to kill the king on heroic mode?

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I caught a 75 lb Channel Cat up in Arkansas when I was 11. Was surprised too since he didn't put up any fight and I caught it on a 2 lb test line with a couple of pieces of corn on the hook.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10-20 pounds i think as far as i can remember. Gonna go deep-sea fishing one of these days, one of my life goals is to catch one of them monster sailfish or marlin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Biggest fish I have caught was a 45lb dolphin, not the mammal kind, the fish one. The best fish I have caught was a 15ish pound largemouth bass on 8lb test line, tackle makes a difference in these comparisons.

Always wanted to catch a Tarpon but never could hook one.

I caught a 10 pound anchor on 6 pound mono before. I thought I hooked a catfish, because it didn't put up a fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    That big? HAH! That's nothing, I've caught fish 30 times that size with my bare hands!
    Yeah, but I caught mine already on a bun with tartar sauce.
    Anyone else think Jaime Lannister only has the Kingslayer title because he was just too lazy to kill the king on heroic mode?

Deleted
    a 28 pound carp with a friend of mine

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmm, I never measured it, but it was a pretty heavy salmon, as in heavy enough to be unable to hold it in front of me for more than 10 seconds at the time. That was a long time ago. I think it'd be fun to go fishing again; it's something I've only done a few times. I went on a 10 mile hike 4 days ago and it was really nice to be back in nature. Again, in terms of fishing, I distinctly remember not wanting to kill the fish. I had no problems eating it, but the act of clubbing it over the head and watching it's eyes dilate left me very uneasy.