Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I was fully expecting the nerf to Arcane Shot. They made it way too strong the last time around.

Deleted
    Nice to see with all the balance issues associated with shadow all the devs have done this build is go and give us holy nova back. Its shit now and still gonna be shit in mop. That really infuriates me.
    Last edited by mmoc2db11a14a8; 2012-08-02 at 07:05 PM. Reason: re-wording

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    hopefully they fix the alliance starting quest for pandaria in this build.
    Yeah I hope that as well. It was helpful some level 90's 2 seater flying mounts to help the cinematic to go off. Every time I tried to fly off and come back to start it I would 132.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Am I being dense or has way of the monk not changed :P they've just made the tooltip longer

also nice change on HoTR, I never understood why it wasn't % weapon based anyway.
    It hasn't changed but the tooltip has been clarified to show that only brewmasters/windwalkers can dual wield.. the old tooltip didn't specify so you didn't know you couldn't dual wield as a mistweaver without trial and error.

Deleted
    MWUAHAHAHA fire mages spreading dots(some) to UP to 2 targets really i eed to get my hands on those shrooms blizz is having.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Every expansion we go through the "blizzard has forgotten my class while X is OP" and "why was X nerfed, yadayadayada" from players usually not even on beta themselves.

Do they never learn?

Oh look, feats of strenght for the arena mounts, look at all the special snowflakes.

Put those mounts on the black market AH aleadry, no mounts should be unobatainable.

I don't care if its a once in a year chance of popping on there, take my 999999g... when I'll have it XD

any word on if the elevators will be fixed? I have no interest in class balance, just vertical movement via platforms...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Every expansion we go through the "blizzard has forgotten my class while X is OP" and "why was X nerfed, yadayadayada" from players usually not even on beta themselves.

Do they never learn?
    I've been following the rogue patchnotes aswell as logging into the beta and check the things by myself. But I still want some love for my class, and by love I mean something related to lazers or sharks and explosions.

What I mean on my comment is that there are quite a few posts where I dont see not a single number tweak or something related to rogues. I'm wondering if the rogue is really the easiest class to balance or adjust or the devs were geniouses when they developed it since it doesnt need any fix nor anything.

I will be sad if rogues turn out to be crap on MoP, since that they had a bunch of time to tune the numbers prior the expasion, but they inversted those resources (time, people) on different things.
    My Rogue

Veni, vidi, vici.

I like MoP now c:

Nice lock buffs.

Deleted
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Dream of Cenarius Non-instant casts of Nourish, Healing Touch, and Regrowth increase the damage done by your next damaging spell by 70% or by your next melee ability by 30%. 2 Moonfire or Sunfire casts by 100% or by your next 2 melee abilities by 30%.
    How to waste a lvl90 talent? -> bind it to a spell that is the only source of mobile dps thus the druid has to choose between the empowered dot or moonfire spam.

anyway, the talent is completely nullified by a dispel /yay

10+ Year Old Account
    noooooooooooooooo

well there went my plan to save 40k on master riding....

How nice of them to buff already overtuned fights. :>

no more master riding from what a long strange trip it's been? this sucks. I was hoping all my toons could get 310% flight for free

Quote Originally Posted by Khalkaroth View Post
    Oh look, feats of strenght for the arena mounts, look at all the special snowflakes.

Put those mounts on the black market AH aleadry, no mounts should be unobatainable.

I don't care if its a once in a year chance of popping on there, take my 999999g... when I'll have it XD

they have been a fos since 3.0

10+ Year Old Account
    "New: Not existing before; made, introduced, or discovered recently or now for the first time: "new crop varieties"."

Those models are not 'New'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    "New: Not existing before; made, introduced, or discovered recently or now for the first time: "new crop varieties"."

Those models are not 'New'.
    who cares if they are new they look awsome...
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakuchin View Post
    no more master riding from what a long strange trip it's been? this sucks. I was hoping all my toons could get 310% flight for free
    Interestingly enough that change is no longer listed after the made an update

15+ Year Old Account
    am I reading this right? 5% nerf to all arcane spells (Mage)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Those new models <3