Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    "New: Not existing before; made, introduced, or discovered recently or now for the first time: "new crop varieties"."

Those models are not 'New'.
    They're looking pretty fresh to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    They're looking pretty fresh to me.
    the model/frame is old, the skin is new. So you're both wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    this build info makes me happy as a mistweaver monk

5 extra energy tagged onto Soul of the Forest still isn't going to make it appetizing for ferals. The bonus just simply needs to be changed to be in line with the other 2 options, especially in PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    You don't seem to know what a model is, if it equals frame to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    "New: Not existing before; made, introduced, or discovered recently or now for the first time: "new crop varieties"."

They look pretty damn new to me. None of the previously introduced Sha models have that head ornamentation, and the Mantids have different suits of armor on.

Are we in need of a redefinition of what a "new model" is? You slap some armor on an old night elf saber cat? Yep, that's a new model.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad
    The skin is not equal to the model. The skin is the two dimensional... lets say texture.... that would wrap around an otherwise colorless model. Something is only a "reskin" of something else if the model's previous texture can be interchanged with the new reskin without any graphical snafus.

The proper term you were looking for is that the skeleton is reused. The set of animations used by the creatures is indeed shared.

However, Blizzard has been doing this since well before Mists of Pandaria or Cataclysm. They did it in Wrath of the Lich King, and they did it in Burning Crusade. So it's nothing to bitch about.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2012-08-02 at 08:52 PM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sha = Xel'naga - Protoss-Zerg Hybrid. looks awesome :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Is resil going to be changed again in this upcoming build? Or nerf to the heals at least?

10+ Year Old Account
    /offtopic
    I think that in two-three weeks we should see MoP pre-load for 5.0 on the launcher. 5.0.4 is likely lauching September 11th the latest as I believe they've said it will be out for two weeks before the expansion. That should give people with slower connections or bandwidth cap a grace period to download their digital purchase prior to launch of pre-expansion patch and most of the expansion data.
    /end.offtopic

They need fix the texture of the news parts of Sha Boss, and maybe change the faces, not only horns.

Arcane Shot damage reduced by 50%.
    Nice. Way to go, Blizz :O)

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub View Post
    Nice. Way to go, Blizz :O)
    Could have been a lot worse, but yeah not the best.

Sweet, MW monks are gonna be "more" invincible and will continue to be #1 heals in battlegrounds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumacrume View Post
    Hmm, that's true - Think they're just cleaning up the wording on the achievement but still granting master riding upon mounting the purple proto-drake?
    No. They are completely removing the master riding skill from both achievement and mount. So if you're wanting 310% for your alts now, you will have to either complete the entire meta-achievement on that character or shell out the gold to obtain the mount flying speed.

Very unfortunate for altoholics. :/
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

15+ Year Old Account

The skins are new, the skeletons aren't. They're modified Broken skeletons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    No. They are completely removing the master riding skill from both achievement and mount. So if you're wanting 310% for your alts now, you will have to either complete the entire meta-achievement on that character or shell out the gold to obtain the mount flying speed.

Very unfortunate for altoholics. :/

Nnnnnooooooooo!

Oh well. I stood to save 25,000g if I managed to make all the alts I wanted and that achievement stook around. I suppose that is pretty overpowered.

Way to give resto shaman the shaft even more! Honestly Blizzard its like you don't want people to play them!

Holy Nova don't give AoE damage? Why? The damage wasn't strong anyway, why they have removed it from this spell? It was very usefull PvP-wise.

Fishing
    Recover Book - "Reading this book will permanently increase your skill in Fishing by 50, up to a max of 600." This Item Begins a Quest

Any Idea on where this drops ?`will it be bop?

Quote Originally Posted by TigOldBiddy View Post
    Fishing
    Recover Book - "Reading this book will permanently increase your skill in Fishing by 50, up to a max of 600." This Item Begins a Quest

Any Idea on where this drops ?`will it be bop?
    Nat Pagle sells this book at Exalted rep.