GW2 Streamer/New Streamer

I plan on attempting to be one of the best players at guild wars 2 when it is finally released and pray that it goes competitive. But before this happens I need to help build my stream. I'm not talking viewers/followers or anything along those lines I just want input on the stream.

How does the twitch page look? Is the game sound to loud? Is the voice to loud? Is the stream choppy/laggy? Or is the quality bad?

Thanks in advance for the input. If I shouldn't post this here let me know and I'll delete this right away.
    *snip*

Please don't advertise your stream in these forums. We may or may not have a thread for people to post streams in later, but for not please refrain from posting links to them. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-08-02 at 11:29 PM.

If you have another computer or laptop, I usually use those to see how my stream is.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    If you have another computer or laptop, I usually use those to see how my stream is.
    I do but with my internet it usually lags when I stream and watch my stream : /. I thought the easiest way would just be asking for input. But yeah, I agree.