DK soloing in MoP?

How far can DKs solo in mists of pandaria at level 90? I heard they could solo some pretty high level content as it is. How far does it go with the new gear in MoP?

Will people get to solo the lich king without dying? Will Ulduar be more simple? Any cata content? So what is the highest lvl a DK in MoP could solo content wise?

Mechanically anything we could solo before is now much easier and if you know what you are doing LK is much more attainable. As far as cata content goes you can solo just about every dungeon as long as the mechanics don't interfere i.e cookie or corla for example. I personally haven't touched any cata raid bosses but I'msure a few of the tankier and spankier ones will be soloable like Morchok, Yor'shajj and the like.

Deleted
    I doubt Yor'Sahj will be able to solo, at least HC. I don't see any DS fights that would really be soloable in Heroic to be honest.

Deleted
    You should check out the Blood Solo Thread 2.0 that Mionelol created, there is a long list there of what is doable. If the MoP stuff isn't in there, I believe she left a few posts on some of the pages detailing which cata raid bosses she has solo'd as well as brief guides and WoL links :-)

Quote Originally Posted by SellionEU View Post
    I doubt Yor'Sahj will be able to solo, at least HC. I don't see any DS fights that would really be soloable in Heroic to be honest.
    Yeah normal modes of course

Blood Solo 2.0 Thread should be pinned >.>'

From Mionelol and Raegwyn:
    Quote Originally Posted by Raegwyn
    "in my opinion baleroc should be soloable at some point of Mop but he will require pretty much luck with decimation blades and probably avoidance gear/luck and a lot of dps."
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post17199050

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol
    Trying BoT. will update asap
    -halfus down on first attempt, lol (whelps/bronze/nether scion)
    -valiona down on 2nd attempt (died very stupidly on first attempt by whoring on dps, being low on hp, and triggering a blackout instantly with a 80k deathstrike ). jeez, this is easy! now comes the true test, AC.
    -AC down 2nd attempt, died on first attempt by forgetting glaciate exists. derp. end was kinda close though, a few more seconds and i would have died. inb4 1000 wipes on cho'gall
    -cho'gall = nowai
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post17220031

More beta stuff :
    - Beth'tilac: left her at 1m6 hp aka less than 10% -_- fuuuuu, I hate blood's low DPS on beta. will go down with better gear (better than 483 ) aka on live, or if our DPS gets buffed to be on par with other tanks (read: promised Death Strike buff). Maybe simply having Pandaland gems/consumables and/or not having 300 latency would do the trick, though.
    - Alysrazor can be killed fairly easily using the level 85 strat (the one I used to bring her down to 35~%). On the single attempt I could do, I tried the normal strat. I could kill everything downstairs without any issue whatsoever (I was even starting to get bored in between mobs), but the encounter bugged and she despawned, considering it as a kill though - she is "defeated" in my instance lock out. (extremely funny bug, after the first burnout phase, every mob fell under the ground, then when aly came back on the ground, she fell through the ground too )
    - Rhyolith: killed! Somehow I managed not to let him drink magma at all. I'm still stoked I managed that!

Currently clearing trash in order to spawn Shannox, but fuck this is boring fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.
    edit: Ok, spent a lot of time on Shannox. I think he's doable with a tiny bit of luck, slightly better gear, and most importantly no lag. This beta server is so terrible it's not even funny. Brought Shannox around 40% with both dogs on the verge of dieing, lasted for somewhere around 7 minutes. Definitely doable IMO, but it's very very intense.
    Baleroc isn't pretty, needs more gear (a lot). Both enrage and survivability are a problem, enrage will remain a problem for very long (IMO), survivability should be fine with first tier tank gear.
    Couldn't explore any further. Domo should be impossible, Ragnaros should be doable unless he melees too hard.

So far we're looking at 3/4 BoT, 3/6 BWD (with 4/6 definitely possible-Maloriak), 1/2 To4W (Al'Akir is killable, no question, and conclave is uncertain but a probable no), 2/7 Firelands (with 4/7 definitely possible-Beth'tilac+Shannox, maybe 5/7 - Ragnaros). Not too shabby IMO, we'll see what happens next. Morchok should be pretty easy, but I don't think the other bosses will fall over that easily (depends on how much % the dragon soul buff goes up to)
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post17355693

Quote Originally Posted by Criptos
    Got Algalon 10m to ~3.2M on beta in 483 pvp gear, 489 weapon. and strength gems / enchants. If he stops phase punch in p2, it may be possible once they buff DS dmg a bit. I was doing 63,304 dps.
    Edit: Also, Hodir Hardmode is doable in MoP now. just got it with 52.7k dps well playing like an idiot.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post17394320
    Algalond doesn't stop his phase punches though :?

Tbh I think you can expect the same progression at 90 in ICC 25, compared to Cata at 85 in 10M.

Odds are that we can, yes. Marrowgar is an absolute yes, to be honest I don't see why has no-one done it at 85, enrage isn't hard (especially not with 30% buff), survivng to the enrage isn't either. At 90 he should be a joke.

I personally could care less about 25-man versions of bosses, but for you guys who like attempting 25m, Marrowgar seems like an obvious choice. Rotface as well.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post17417235
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Ds wise..
    Morchok normal may be possible, but i see heroic being definantly possible due to the enrage being way easier.

Ooze hc i'd say impossible, atleast for the start of mop but normal may be possible, would be quite challenging i would think though since you would have to choose between killing a ooze or nuking boss at stages to beat enrage.

Warlord zon'ozz... i have to say i think this would be impossible unless our dps is really insane, we could probably solo bounce the ball for a few hits, the more bounces the easier enrage will be ofc, but i don't think we have the dps and maybe not even the healing for it. (debuff, ball hits + the Boss getting stronger as p1 goes on)
    Hagara impossible, i think it would be quite easy but i'm not too sure, the reason i say impossible though is because of the lightning phase, we wouldnt be able to solo link normal, maybe if we over gear enough we can attempt heroic for easier chaining, but i don't see hagara being done.

Ultraxion... no chance at start of mop in my opinion..

Warmaster no

Spine no, some say yes but to even get the tendon down we would need multiple lifts (unless our dmg is insane..) and the bloods would be out of hand, at least in my opinion this is a no, for the start of mop anyway.

Madness ? can already survive everything upto/near cataclysm as it is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TwentyTwelve View Post
    Ds wise..
    Morchok normal may be possible, but i see heroic being definantly possible due to the enrage being way easier.

Warlord zon'ozz... i have to say i think this would be impossible unless our dps is really insane, we could probably solo bounce the ball for a few hits, the more bounces the easier enrage will be ofc, but i don't think we have the dps and maybe not even the healing for it. (debuff, ball hits + the Boss getting stronger as p1 goes on)

Ultraxion... no chance at start of mop in my opinion..
    Ultraxion requires 120k dps to kill on normal with the 30% debuff. If the buff goes any higher, which I doubt it will, I honestly think it would be possible to kill him in the first tier of content when in full BiS DPS gear.

The only hard part for Ultraxion will be how he behaves when only one person is there and they fade. If they get fading light at all that is.

Multiple classes have already soloed Morchok, I think it's just a matter of us finding a way to split the stomp damage. Getting hit for 800k isn't pretty, but the nerfs don't appear to be active on beta. Or at least, weren't when I checked.

And Zon'ozz has been soloed by a Prot Pally, don't know about other classes, but he's definitely possible to kill.

Oh didnt know the damage was that stupid in mop lol, but morchoks stomps one hit you if you try solo, there are ways to escape the stomps damage though as i've been doing it on live for a while messing around with him. If Warlord zonozz has already been solo'd then yeah the dps checks are no problem if the dmg stays the same lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Khargillian View Post
    Ultraxion requires 120k dps to kill on normal with the 30% debuff. If the buff goes any higher, which I doubt it will, I honestly think it would be possible to kill him in the first tier of content when in full BiS DPS gear.

The only hard part for Ultraxion will be how he behaves when only one person is there and they fade. If they get fading light at all that is.

Multiple classes have already soloed Morchok, I think it's just a matter of us finding a way to split the stomp damage. Getting hit for 800k isn't pretty, but the nerfs don't appear to be active on beta. Or at least, weren't when I checked.

And Zon'ozz has been soloed by a Prot Pally, don't know about other classes, but he's definitely possible to kill.
    I don't think Ultraxion will be possible, as even if you have the DPS to beat the enrage, you're the only one there and will start taking 200k+ DPS from his AoE pulse.

Deleted
    Fair enough then. I never really looked into the authenticity of the kills, I just knew that they happened.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Think Scenarios will be DK soloable?
    Operation Red Wing

Quote Originally Posted by kunah View Post
    Think Scenarios will be DK soloable?
    I'd doubt you could roll for them solo.

Deleted
    Does any1 know if Blood DK's will be just as OP in solo tanking trash in raids?
    Like in Firelands a Blood DK could easily solo tank trash and farm.
    Will that be possible in MoP?

Quote Originally Posted by Daerone View Post
    Does any1 know if Blood DK's will be just as OP in solo tanking trash in raids?
    Like in Firelands a Blood DK could easily solo tank trash and farm.
    Will that be possible in MoP?
    pretty sure no one was soloing trash and farming as blood in firelands. The chargers might have been possible 1on1 but it would have taken forever.
    the premise was to be frost and use howling blast + chilbains to slow the trash and kite it around in circles

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    pretty sure no one was soloing trash and farming as blood in firelands. The chargers might have been possible 1on1 but it would have taken forever.
    the premise was to be frost and use howling blast + chilbains to slow the trash and kite it around in circles
    This. Please don't go with the sterotype of "DK's can do something a couple other classes can't so they must be OP". Hunters, Shamans, DK's and some Mages were doing it too, it was just a matter of snaring the trash and kiting it for 15 minutes. Hunters could do it twice as fast as us and with almost no where near as much risk since they could feign if they pulled another pack on accident.