Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Have you seen a fat old person?

Just dawned om me I can't recall ever seeing an old fat person ever...excluding Santa Claus.

Come to sweden and visit, here's plenty of them!
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I'm not talking 60's or 70's but old old like 80 and up.

you know there are better ways to raise ure post count, right?

Deleted
    You'd probably need to spend time in nursing homes or hospitals to notice them though, obese and elderly does not usually mean that they'll be that active and about. My grandmother lived to 96 and was pretty chunky and I spent a lot of time in both nursing homes with her and the hospital with both her and my grandfather before they died and I definitely saw overweight elderly - as well as very underweight elderly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm watching womens soccer. I have lots of thoughts in my head right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, of course, ever been to America?

Albeit, the closer you get to death, typically the slimmer you become. Your body is breaking down, and you need less energy to sustain what little life you have left.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Your other thread was just as blunt, to the point, possibly abusive and unconstructive.

I'm seriously not sure if you're posting to just increase your post count, or because you genuinely think such stupid threads need to be covered.

On-Topic: People tend to gain a little weight as they age, but the older generations (60+) have grown up in a time when they have self-control and discapline. These days people are given free reign of their entire lives, and clearly they can't handle that.

If people are given freedom and make a mess of it, take it off them and make an example of the fools who ruin it for everyone. Show people what happens to that burger, show them what happens when you keep eating chips all day and refuse them national health services and you'll watch the obesity epidemics dry up within 1 generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I'm not talking 60's or 70's but old old like 80 and up.
    Yes, as I said before.
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    You'd probably need to spend time in nursing homes or hospitals to notice them though, obese and elderly does not usually mean that they'll be that active and about. My grandmother lived to 96 and was pretty chunky and I spent a lot of time in both nursing homes with her and the hospital with both her and my grandfather before they died and I definitely saw overweight elderly - as well as very underweight elderly.
    You know what. I just remembered growing up and having 2 grannies. One was called "skinny granny" and the other was "fat granny" I guess they are out there.

Most people who are fat or overweight are what I would call old or middle aged(I'm in Sweden). Young people generally exercise more.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    I live in America where most people are overweight, so yes. Lots.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    You know what. I just remembered growing up and having 2 grannies. One was called "skinny granny" and the other was "fat granny" I guess they are out there.
    I want the last 30 seconds of my life back.

I've seen quite a few.

This thread is silly... But OT: As others have said, the VERY old/those battling diseases typically effecting the elderly will look saggy and willowy, especially if they dropped a lot of weight due to their body having to consume it to survive. However, as a Florida resident I can personally attest to there being tons of fat old people. Another thing is that later in life obesity causes so many mounting health problems that really large people often, unfortunately, drop off before their golden years.

My own grandmother was large due to her quitting alcohol and finding solace in sweets instead, and was fairly large from the time I was born in her late 50s to recently, in her early 80s. She's still a bit stockier than some at that age but has shrank so much, it's scary. We're all worried about her.

since you exclude people in their 60s and 70s then what are you expecting? there arent many 80 year olds to begin with ive personally only ever met 1. so add in the fact that most people dont live to be 80 and that being fat typically makes you live shorter lifespans yeah theres not many fat 80 year olds
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Come to America.... I've seen PLENTY and I don't exactly go out looking for them...
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    No, I have never seen a fat old person.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    since you exclude people in their 60s and 70s then what are you expecting? there arent many 80 year olds to begin with ive personally only ever met 1. so add in the fact that most people dont live to be 80 and that being fat typically makes you live shorter lifespans yeah theres not many fat 80 year olds
    Most people do make it to 80, where do you live?
    Expected age of death for women is 84-85 here, men 80-81.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Most people do make it to 80, where do you live?
    Expected age of death for women is 84-85 here, men 80-81.
    maybe im wrong. just seems to me like most people die around their late 60s
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552