Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterNugNug View Post
    So I've just finished Factions and I"m nearing the end of EOTN, so far I'm 11/50.

Anyone have any tips or HoM weapons/Vampiric weapons (I need one for death leveling a Phoenix) for sale? I've only got like 50 plat. Any tips or help would be appreciated.
    It's easier to just go out and tame the pets. Put them in the Zaishen Menagerie and then make a PvP character and you can pick a vampiric weapon and take some gold from your bank to buy all the superior runes you need.

Deleted
    Also, BOOYAH! Abaddon killed second try, 18 mins got me the Masters rank

So today, I reckon I'm going to get the protector titles for Elona and Cantha, and do the last four missions in Prophecies.

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    Also, BOOYAH! Abaddon killed second try, 18 mins got me the Masters rank

So today, I reckon I'm going to get the protector titles for Elona and Cantha, and do the last four missions in Prophecies.
    I guess you didnt need my help after all then. I log in and Emily was last only 2 minutes ago...
    Last edited by Lillpapps; 2012-08-17 at 10:23 AM.

Deleted
    Awh, I logged off to go get lunch. Going to likely be on much of the day, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    It's easier to just go out and tame the pets. Put them in the Zaishen Menagerie and then make a PvP character and you can pick a vampiric weapon and take some gold from your bank to buy all the superior runes you need.
    Yeah that's exactly what I did. I'm at 12/50 now. Anyone have any Cloths of Brotherhood they can sell? The Heart of the Shiverpeaks mission is tough solo too. The boss is wrecking me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterNugNug View Post
    Yeah that's exactly what I did. I'm at 12/50 now. Anyone have any Cloths of Brotherhood they can sell? The Heart of the Shiverpeaks mission is tough solo too. The boss is wrecking me.
    What sort of setup are you using? I know that Squirrelbanes says he can pretty much afk the place. I'm hoping to give it a try tonight myself, if I can sort my team out.

What sort of setup are you using? I know that Squirrelbanes says he can pretty much afk the place. I'm hoping to give it a try tonight myself, if I can sort my team out.
    I'm a Monk/Ritualist and I just run with Vekk, Gwen, MOX, Stonehealer, Livia, Xandra, & Kahmu.

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1Qwo...eature=related

Pretty useful video concerning hero positioning with builds linked in the comments. I used this myself, and just had Edge of Extinction on my bar.

If either of you want me to farm some cloths as you have trouble, just shout and I can afk some for you

Use life stealing and conditions against Cyndr. Spread your heros out, it might require some micro management on your part.

Deleted
    I might ask, if it's not too much trouble. How long does each one take to get, roughly? Just went in and got slaughtered on the first wave.

Deleted
    I might ask, if it's not too much trouble. How long does each one take to get, roughly? Just went in and got slaughtered on the first wave.
    IIRC, around 20mins a run.

Deleted
    Hmm. Might try and farm some on my own, if I get Squirrel to show me how =p I'd need about ten or so, and I'd feel bad asking for that many.

http://www.gwpvx.com/User:Jarad/Sandbox/Team/Glint_AFK

You will need to buy quite a lot of skills to get the AFK method to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamalaya View Post
    Pretty useful video concerning hero positioning with builds linked in the comments. I used this myself, and just had Edge of Extinction on my bar.

If either of you want me to farm some cloths as you have trouble, just shout and I can afk some for you
    Thanks for the video, I'll have to get some of these skills since I don't have them. If you could spare any Cloths my way, I'd appreciate it. My character is Qin Zhao.

http://www.gwpvx.com/User:Jarad/Sandbox/Team/Glint_AFK

You will need to buy quite a lot of skills to get the AFK method to work.
    Are there 4 mesmer heroes in the game without using a merc?

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Are there 4 mesmer heroes in the game without using a merc?
    Nope. But 2 are ele / me.

Nope. But 2 are ele / me.
    Ah right you are, didn't see that. Looked like 4 mesmers

Deleted
    You can turn Razah into a mesmer for a third one, which is what I did.

@MisterNugNug - I was going to afk farm some more clothes for Emily tomorrow so I don't mind getting you some too. I but unfortunately I won't be around until 5ish my time (GMT) but hopefully that's some use
    Last edited by mmoc33bd946558; 2013-12-26 at 03:41 PM.

I use my Discordway build to afk glints lol. The proper afk builds, with the weapons and such, just didn't seem worth the time investment.
    But it's not a 100% afk...I throw out some aoe on wave one and then plant my heroes in front of Glint near the ledge.....then afk for 15-20 mins.

MisterNugNug - protective spirit really helps for Heart of the Shiverpeaks. Get a lot of hp degeneration on him...run a couple bombs with you protected and it should be ok. It's a horrible, horrible mission though. His ancestry is half squirrel u know o.0
    Em - I'll try to hop on this weekend

------------------

Also - I'll be posting an announcement in the GW1 Guild message board later
    Last edited by Squirrelbanes; 2012-08-18 at 12:31 AM.

Just beat Nightfall, what's the easiest way to get panic or Spiteful Spirit?