Deleted

Question Zavvi Collecters Edition delivery date?

SO guys now betas over and we have a realse date any one any information on zavvi on when we will be reciving the actuall pysical stuff?
    Mine is listed as deliverd so i thought i'd ask ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommytom80 View Post
    SO guys now betas over and we have a realse date any one any information on zavvi on when we will be reciving the actuall pysical stuff?
    Mine is listed as deliverd so i thought i'd ask ^^
    They have 5 days from the official release day - 28 August - to deliver the stuff to us. Expect it then. They cannot release it earlier than the 28 as far as I'm aware. I'm probably gonna contact their CS closer to the date just to ask when they're planning to do stuff, if I get any info I'll post here.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's weird that they would care about not shipping it before the 28th. The easiest thing to do to enforce the release date on this would be to just not activate the servers till the 28th.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riavan View Post
    It's weird that they would care about not shipping it before the 28th. The easiest thing to do to enforce the release date on this would be to just not activate the servers till the 28th.
    Servers are open on the 25, because prepurchase got headstart. Everyone who preordered and prepurchased gets 1 day and 3 days head start respectively. Then everyone who buys it at a shop.
    It is possible that they'll send the CE over before the 28th but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Deleted
    They should try and get it to you to arrive on the 28th but it's not guaranteed. I have had some things arrive before with Zavvi but some things arrive late. Also will depend on the postal service and delivery method.

Deleted
    looks like the dispatch emails from Zavvi are going out, just got mine saying it should be delivered on the 23rd

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got my dispatch e-mail to, also coming on the 23rd. Check your e-mail folks !

For anyone wondering, mine is being delivered by DPD (UK)
    Last edited by Thulvaso; 2012-08-20 at 02:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    Just got my dispatch e-mail to, also coming on the 23rd. Check your e-mail folks !

For anyone wondering, mine is being delivered by DPD (UK)
    Awesome! I didnt notice they were using DPD. They used to use Yodel and the internet is littered with horror stories of their deliveries.
    I can relax a bit more now

Deleted
    If it's being delivered by DPD, they normally/sometimes deliver stuff in a day or two. Make sure to check if they're not going to be delivered early.

And /squeee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BradersVal View Post
    Awesome! I didnt notice they were using DPD. They used to use Yodel and the internet is littered with horror stories of their deliveries.
    I can relax a bit more now
    After seeing one of the van drivers ringing a doorbell and waiting less than 5 seconds before running off back to his van.. I would say worst delivery company ever.
    Last edited by Thulvaso; 2012-08-20 at 03:06 PM.

Deleted
    Good luck and I hope you all get your deliveries on time.

Personally, after the fiasco of pre-ordering The Secret World from Zavvi, I'll never shop there again.

(I still haven't received my pre-order code and the physical box was delivered 7 days after general release)

10+ Year Old Account
    If DPD does not have tracking info yet, don't worry. It sometimes takes several hours before the system updates.

Deleted
    not been on pc for a few days door rings and i hate it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    After seeing one of the van drivers ringing a doorbell and waiting less than 5 seconds before running off back to his van.. I would say worst delivery company ever.
    Had a similar thing happen once with a parcel of mine. We went down to their office to pick it up and complain, but they didn't care. Unfortunately for them, my roommate works in transport and his boss knows their state manager. He made a call for us, and they got in a fair bit of trouble

Mine came about 30 mins ago which was within the window that the DPD tracking website stated.

Rytlock is big btw.